Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Well done to everyone with visa grants this week, can't help feeling a little jealous.

Nicky
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

WELL DONE Woodys on your visa grant!!!! We are so very pleased for you and also very jealous!!! Enjoy your new life down under!

Ange and Chris x
Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

[SIZE="4"]CAN YOU BELEEEEEEEEEEEVE IT WE HAVE FINALLY GOT A CO TODAY![/SIZE]
Old Dec 12th 2007, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dusta
YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!! not long now
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

GREAT news! Well done,
Keep on to em as they tend to 'lose' paperwork or not 'realise' they have what you sent them MONTHS ago!
Hopefully, not long for you now!
Loadsa karma to you and everyone else still waiting...it works you know!
The Peps
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:24 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

huge congrats to people getting their visas...

Please please please x1000000000 infinity let me get mine soon
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by pepsinperth
GREAT news! Well done,
Keep on to em as they tend to 'lose' paperwork or not 'realise' they have what you sent them MONTHS ago!
Hopefully, not long for you now!
Loadsa karma to you and everyone else still waiting...it works you know!
The Peps
Well done on getting a CO. Good advise about keep at them as we've had a Co for 2 months and still haven't been granted visa yet. Getting really hacked off now, leave in 5 weeks and starting to panic big style! Plus with christmas just round the corner that adds and extra 2 weeks at least on to the wait as I'm sure there will be a shut down over the festive season which then leaves us about 1 week to get visa! I can see us going on a holiday visa and waiting on it out there.
Right moan over and here's to a new day tomorrow
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Dusta,I am so pleased for you!!!!! When you're talking to your co can you ask them if they'd like to be ours as well?Babs.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

dedmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nicededmeet is just really nice

Hi,

I am trying to ad my application (lodged 18-06-2007) to the spreedsheet here : http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jun&year=07

When lodged it was called the 138 Skilled - Sponsored visa.

The list of available visas on the 'add me' form for the spreadsheet does not list a 138.

There is a 175 - Skilled - Sponsored (sounds the same, but number is different)

Did the visa number change when they changed the rules?

Don't want to add myself with wrong visa number, and confuse matters.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:33 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

woooohoooooooooooo

got my visa grant letter this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
applied 4th june p- received 13th december
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

CongratulationsFantastic news
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all those Junies that are now holding their visas and those that have got their CO not long now. We have booked our flights me and the eldest lad flyout to adelaide 20th Jan and OH and 3 girls on the 30th, hopefully I will have rented accomodation and schools sorted out by the 30th.

Helen
Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bello
woooohoooooooooooo

got my visa grant letter this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
applied 4th june p- received 13th december
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go celebrate

Suexx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boothy6
Congratulations to all those Junies that are now holding their visas and those that have got their CO not long now. We have booked our flights me and the eldest lad flyout to adelaide 20th Jan and OH and 3 girls on the 30th, hopefully I will have rented accomodation and schools sorted out by the 30th.

Helen
don't forget us who are waiting for COs! (patiently!!!)(yeah, right!!)
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

"GOT OUR VISA FINALLY" arrived tuesday and havent been able to get internet access to tell anybody.Still havent got over the shock!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODT STILL WAITING

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.