Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Good luck to you all this week!!!

Lau x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi Babs

Chin up Kiddo!!!

Do u think we are being IMPATIENT:curse::curse:

Angiek
I think you're probably right.OH got fed up with me last night and told me to not to check emails every day( as if!!!!!) but i think I have got to get a grip and stop panicking so much. I'll try to concentrate on Xmas as this could be our last UK one.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
I think you're probably right.OH got fed up with me last night and told me to not to check emails every day( as if!!!!!) but i think I have got to get a grip and stop panicking so much. I'll try to concentrate on Xmas as this could be our last UK one.
PS, no email today.... deep breath!!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

makido is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reedy
Good luck to you all this week!!!

Lau x
Hello and thank you for your good wishes!

I am also Junie, applied for 138. Is there anyone else here who applied for the same type of visa? I still have no CO.
makido
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by makido
Hello and thank you for your good wishes!

I am also Junie, applied for 138. Is there anyone else here who applied for the same type of visa? I still have no CO.
makido
Were still waiting also. Congrats to all who have heard so far! Got e-mail requesting meds but have already been sent and received?? Going to OZ for xmas/new year on friday. at beginning of app thought we may validate as well...... Ha Ha dream on girl!! O well we look forward to some aussie sunshine instead.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

PS, no email today.... deep breath!!!
Nothing for us either Babs, beginning to think its personal now!!!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

We got our visa!!!! Time to put the bubbly in the fridge to chill ready to celebrate tonight!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by woodys
We got our visa!!!! Time to put the bubbly in the fridge to chill ready to celebrate tonight!
congratulations am so pleased for you!!
Enjoy your celebrations
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Congatulations!!!!!..........

Its a wonderful feeling isnt it?

All the best for your new life

Jan xx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS! really pleased for you! When's the big move?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Lau x
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Big Congratulations from us, Enjoy

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS! really pleased for you! When's the big move?
As soon as possible!However the next hurdle is trying to sell the house! Will celebrate and enjoy Christmas and New Year and start worrying bout that next year!Spent enough time this year with a frown on my face worrying about the visa so time off for good behaviour me thinks!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS Woodys

Enjoy your newlife downunder

Now go celebrate

Suexx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

As soon as possible!However the next hurdle is trying to sell the house! Will celebrate and enjoy Christmas and New Year and start worrying bout that next year!Spent enough time this year with a frown on my face worrying about the visa so time off for good behaviour me thinks!
Well Done!!! We got ours last week now feel as though the madness has only just began! Enjoy your celebrations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.