Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Thankyou to everyone

got a banging head this morning

anyway of to the post office to send passports

Good luck to all those still waiting ........I'm sure it wont be long now

Jan xx
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moores
Thankyou to everyone

got a banging head this morning

anyway of to the post office to send passports

Good luck to all those still waiting ........I'm sure it wont be long now

Jan xx
Hi Jan I a doing the exact same thing today!!!!! However, bit panicked last night as reality of it sunk in. Xmas is going to be clearing the house out to get it on the market. Still not going till the beg of June so plenty of time now just to decide whether Sydney or the Gold Coast!!

Thanks to all the Junies!!! & Good luck.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

HUGE CONGRATS to destinationsydney and moores!!! So pleased for you!!!!
All the best in your new life!!! Hope our time will come soon!!

Ange and Chris x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS to you both enjoy your newlifes downunder

Go celebrate

Suexx
well done to you both!!!! Am so pleased for you and can we, who are still waiting for them, have your cos as you don't need them any more?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Babsw
well done to you both!!!! Am so pleased for you and can we, who are still waiting for them, have your cos as you don't need them any more?
You are very welcome to my case officer who is working super speedy and i didnt even know i had one

So maybe you will go straight to visa too!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi BABS

u still waiting as well!!!!:curse::curse:

angiek
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi BABS

u still waiting as well!!!!:curse::curse:

angiek
its so nice to not be alone!!! Beginning to feel very lonely here in the junies!
are you waiting for visa or co? We're not in a rush but would just like to have the co say "go! get your meds done!!!" and then I'd have something else to worry about instead.i am pleased for everyone but jst wish it was us ( and you) as well.Oh well, on to mon!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

its so nice to not be alone!!! Beginning to feel very lonely here in the junies!
are you waiting for visa or co? We're not in a rush but would just like to have the co say "go! get your meds done!!!" and then I'd have something else to worry about instead.i am pleased for everyone but jst wish it was us ( and you) as well.Oh well, on to mon!
Hi there

we done our medicals they arrived in sydney 12th october and still nothin!!!

angiek
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

We too are still waiting for a co,but not worrying too much yet,our meds didnt get to Lcu til 2nd November,not sure how far behind they are?Is it still @8-12wks?:curse:We are just trying to get on with xmas etc!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone, congratulations to the two new visa granties!!

PC down so not been on for a while, still nothing from my end, shippers are coming Tue and Wed and storage has been booked. Going to live with friends so really hoping we get visas by the end of December!!

Good luck to all who are still waiting this week, Carley
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

We are still waiting as well Babs, lost count of the weeks now!!! May here something this week
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

It's like de ja vu isn't it Good luck for the coming week everyone
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Well HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

Wishing all the Junies

Good Luck For this Week

Angiek
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angie, i know you are waiting for a CO like us but are we the only two for CO and is every one else waiting for full visa or skipping CO because meds etc all done? I'm trying to keep things in proportion and not panic too much but keep getting confused by different times and cases..( never hard to confuse me!!!). Are we just unfortunate to be last in queue or have we reached time to be concerned, if there is a problem do they contact you to say no quickly or what? Not sure i can cope with much more of this? Sorry to sound so negative
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Angie, i know you are waiting for a CO like us but are we the only two for CO and is every one else waiting for full visa or skipping CO because meds etc all done? I'm trying to keep things in proportion and not panic too much but keep getting confused by different times and cases..( never hard to confuse me!!!). Are we just unfortunate to be last in queue or have we reached time to be concerned, if there is a problem do they contact you to say no quickly or what? Not sure i can cope with much more of this? Sorry to sound so negative
Hi Babs

Chin up Kiddo!!!

Do u think we are being IMPATIENT:curse::curse:

Angiek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.