Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:52 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Just thought i'd say good luck all, can't be long now.... fingers crossed
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Hi! Can I join you guys please?

We sent our visa application off at the beginning of June & had an email last week asking us to get our medicals done (booked for the 4th Jan) & oour CRB checks sorted (off to post them in a mo). It suddenly seems to have hit home that it may actually happen which is causing a complete mix of emotions for me with being both excited about moving & also aprehensive about leaving everyone behind.

Alison
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by al150n

We sent our visa application off at the beginning of June & had an email last week asking us to get our medicals done (booked for the 4th Jan) & oour CRB checks sorted (off to post them in a mo). It suddenly seems to have hit home that it may actually happen which is causing a complete mix of emotions for me with being both excited about moving & also aprehensive about leaving everyone behind.

Alison
I've been through it and I completely understand. But you have so much to look forward to over here, I promise you. It will all be worth it once you arrive, and if you're being asked for heath and character checks then it sounds like you're nearly there!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:59 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hi fellow junnie applicants. We just had meds-got CO now so just waiting. House on market-no intrest as yet.

How long does it take to get visa once u've been given a CO? anu1 got a time line thingy????
As long as your CO has your meds and PCC and other paper work then it should only take afew days til visa grant, good luck

Sending all Junies lots of karma and happy thoughts
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
As long as your CO has your meds and PCC and other paper work then it should only take afew days til visa grant, good luck

Sending all Junies lots of karma and happy thoughts
That's what I thought, but it's now 3 weeks since our CO had all our info and still nothing
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kerikerr
That's what I thought, but it's now 3 weeks since our CO had all our info and still nothing
Me too!!! All I want for Xmas is our visa....
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Its just good to know there are lots of us in the same situation

starting to get worried it may never come
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Seems a long time since I've been on here, but that's due to BT not doing a very good job with our move. Hope the CO's are starting to roll in now. We haven't heard anything from ASPC yet, but in the last 2 weeks have completed and moved house and had our meds etc done Very tired now but at least once the police checks are done we can settle down for Christmas

Good luck y'all and keep em crossed.

Rich
x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by al150n

Alison
well done Alison, at least someone is getting a co.Doubt if you'll be long now! Good luck!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Me too!!! All I want for Xmas is our visa....
A co would do for now!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

and on to thurs....
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Babsw
and on to thurs....
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

OMG,OMG,OMG
just got in from school run and it was there on the door mat

weve got our visa grant YEAAAAHH!!!

thanks everyone on BE
Cant stop shaking
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Just in for work usual turned on the computer and guess what

WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!Cant believe it, going to hit the bottle tonight. Good Luck to everyone hope its good news soon.
Michelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.