Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:27 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hey Junies

Its a new week and here's to loads of visa grants! Got everything crossed!

I told my boss that we've got our visa grant and told him we were leaving in June and he said 'great that gives me six months to talk you out of it!' been promising me all sorts if I stay! He's dreaming!

ANyone finding it hard to sell their house at this time of year? We were thinking of waiting until after christmas?

xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:00 am
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

Hi yes we are and we have 2 to sell! and we want to get out by beg March. I think it should pick up if the interest rates fall this week-well i hope so. Its xmas but also people are unsure about the market so they are obviously hanging on to see if house prices continue to fall.( we have had an offer one 1 house but asked for more-im not that desperate yet)We have had a few people around no negative at all so I dont know????
I also need to hand my notice in and want 1 month off to organise evrything so not knowing is driving me MAD!!!!! The MD has already ofered me associateship in the company and a massive pay rise to stay-guess what i said thankyou but no thankyou my famly come first-money is NOT everything!!!
good luck with viewings hope you sell soon?
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

House went up Friday and we've had first viewing yesterday, estate agent told us market is and will be slow over Christmas, I dont think the lady will go for our house its 3 bed semi next to primary school and she is single lady.

Still waiting for Police checks to get here but meds have been gone a month now, my case officers letter said a decision will be made either way on Jan 27th.

Boss has asked if I will stay for 40k/year if I work up till September when I would really need to go and validate but I bluntly said no....hope my visa dosn't get denied

Hanging in there now and busy getting ready plus Christmas has stopped all the waiting agony, now it actually feels like Im running out of time rather then waiting for a visa like I've felt all year.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

any junies got any news today?we haven't Try again tomorrow....
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
Nothing for us either Babs, maybe tomorrow
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Babsw

Nothing for me either

Angiek
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:46 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Bosses don't seem to get it do they, doesn't matter about the money, we're off to a better land! Nice to be wanted though! ha ha!

Glad to hear you are getting house viewings,Itoo hope the market picks up again after Christmas, what we get for our house determines what we can get in Oz so fingers crossed! And fingers crossed the exchange rate goes upto $3 to the £ ha ha I think I'm dreaming!

xxx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Hi any junies got any news today????
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

No news for us Junies either!:curse:Live in hope,its good to see the list growing of all the lucky ones who have had visas
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Hitting head against a brick wall now

No news either, leave in 6 weeks surely we'll have it before then
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Hitting head against a brick wall now

No news either, leave in 6 weeks surely we'll have it before then
no news for us either! On to wed....
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

There's such a feeling of excitment and anticipation when you get up in the morning and by 10.30am it's total disappointment and deflation As you say....on to wednesday
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

NO NEWS FOR ME EITHER

ANGIEK

I not shouting
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angiek
NO NEWS FOR ME EITHER

ANGIEK

I not shouting
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi fellow junnie applicants. We just had meds-got CO now so just waiting. House on market-no intrest as yet.

How long does it take to get visa once u've been given a CO? anu1 got a time line thingy????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.