Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi There

Wishing you Good Luck for next week for yourself and all the

other Junies waiting:

My agent did say that we should recieve our visa by Christmas!!!

Angiek

GOOD LUCK
thanks Angie, Laura, Kerikerr and all of us still waiting!!! Have a lovely image of you Lau, trying to cross all parts! Hopefully something this week for us all.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
thanks Angie, Laura, Kerikerr and all of us still waiting!!! Have a lovely image of you Lau, trying to cross all parts! Hopefully something this week for us all.
I am not as agile as I'd like to be - imagine a granny doing twister and you will get the picture...

L x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have had the same comments..... oops...

L x
On the brightside though, managed to get a nintendo wii for his christmas, so that should keep him occupied!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

Hiya junies,In Sydney and still reading forum.We moved out on friday and flew straight to sydney ,feels strange being homeless.Good luck to everybody still waiting at least i know we cant get visa until back home so will have a week of just enjoying the sunshine.Hope you get good news this week jules
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerikerr
On the brightside though, managed to get a nintendo wii for his christmas, so that should keep him occupied!
The boxing game is better than an aerobics workout I tell you!!!!!

Should keep him busy enough to not notice what you are up to....

Lau x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Just thought we would share our news with all you other Junies!
We had an email on sat-yes sat with confirmation of our CO and stating that everything has gone through just requesting our mariage cert again? agent states in email he has passed this on again!
We have been told we will hear very shortly. No request of medicals so they must have been processed within 2 weeks as we only had them sent off on Nov 5th-so they went through very quickly!

136 visa
application sent 28th June
Payment taken beg July
Ack 10th Oct
Police checks & court order sent to agent end of Oct
Medicals sent 5th Nov
CO assigned 30th Nov -just requesting marriage cert copy
visa to follow.........
hallaluyah we started the process back in April 06 tra completed by Aug 06 rest of the time fighting in court with ex for permission-we finally got order on21st Oct full steam ahead houses on the market but how slow it is at the mo!!!!need to get this part finalised then Noosa here we come!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by laudami
Hi

Just thought we would share our news with all you other Junies!
We had an email on sat-yes sat with confirmation of our CO and stating that everything has gone through just requesting our mariage cert again? agent states in email he has passed this on again!
We have been told we will hear very shortly. No request of medicals so they must have been processed within 2 weeks as we only had them sent off on Nov 5th-so they went through very quickly!

136 visa
application sent 28th June
Payment taken beg July
Ack 10th Oct
Police checks & court order sent to agent end of Oct
Medicals sent 5th Nov
CO assigned 30th Nov -just requesting marriage cert copy
visa to follow.........
hallaluyah we started the process back in April 06 tra completed by Aug 06 rest of the time fighting in court with ex for permission-we finally got order on21st Oct full steam ahead houses on the market but how slow it is at the mo!!!!need to get this part finalised then Noosa here we come!!!!!
well done to you, brill xmas present!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

The boxing game is better than an aerobics workout I tell you!!!!!

Should keep him busy enough to not notice what you are up to....

Lau x
Tell me about it, played it at a friends house and couldn't move my shoulder the next day, also nearly pee'd my pants as was laughing so much...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tell me about it, played it at a friends house and couldn't move my shoulder the next day, also nearly pee'd my pants as was laughing so much...
I didn't realise just how unfit I was until I played it.....

So much fun though - I am still crap at tennis though

Lau x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't realise just how unfit I was until I played it.....

So much fun though - I am still crap at tennis though

Lau x
I was crap at that too but quite good at the boxing.......funny that
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was crap at that too but quite good at the boxing.......funny that
Mmmmmmmm.....

Me too
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Just to note that this June-y got their visa yesterday!

Good luck to all you still waiting - hope it arrives soon.
Hey well done. We have been in Sydney 3 weeks so far....and so far so good. Enjoy your visa celebrations
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

Here's to the next stage, gotta sell the house now!

xxxxx
Hey well done to you too!!!! Enjoy the visa celebrations
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all fellow Junies

still on the mad panic of getting all ready to fly out Jan 08 to Adelaide, there use to be a thread on here re the to do list but I'mstruggling to find it, any ideas???
Silly things like I assume we have to let the Inland Revenue know do we?? never been self employed though, as well as banks, schools, drs, dentists etc.

Thanks
Helen
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boothy6
Hi all fellow Junies

still on the mad panic of getting all ready to fly out Jan 08 to Adelaide, there use to be a thread on here re the to do list but I'mstruggling to find it, any ideas???
Silly things like I assume we have to let the Inland Revenue know do we?? never been self employed though, as well as banks, schools, drs, dentists etc.

Thanks
Helen
Forget I ever sent this message guess what just found the link and have accessed the to do list, well behind on some of those on the list but never mind will get there in the end.

Helen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.