Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:15 am
  #1036  
BE Enthusiast
 
Babsw's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 790
Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi There

Wishing you Good Luck for next week for yourself and all the

other Junies waiting:

My agent did say that we should recieve our visa by Christmas!!!

Angiek

GOOD LUCK
thanks Angie, Laura, Kerikerr and all of us still waiting!!! Have a lovely image of you Lau, trying to cross all parts! Hopefully something this week for us all.
Babsw is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:20 am
  #1037  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Reedy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,135
Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw
thanks Angie, Laura, Kerikerr and all of us still waiting!!! Have a lovely image of you Lau, trying to cross all parts! Hopefully something this week for us all.
I am not as agile as I'd like to be - imagine a granny doing twister and you will get the picture...

L x
Reedy is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:37 pm
  #1038  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Ashgrove, Brisbane
Posts: 206
kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have had the same comments..... oops...

L x
On the brightside though, managed to get a nintendo wii for his christmas, so that should keep him occupied!
kerikerr is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:37 pm
  #1039  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Lowestoft
Posts: 24
Hammonds will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hiya junies,In Sydney and still reading forum.We moved out on friday and flew straight to sydney ,feels strange being homeless.Good luck to everybody still waiting at least i know we cant get visa until back home so will have a week of just enjoying the sunshine.Hope you get good news this week jules
Hammonds is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:55 pm
  #1040  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Reedy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,135
Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by kerikerr
On the brightside though, managed to get a nintendo wii for his christmas, so that should keep him occupied!
The boxing game is better than an aerobics workout I tell you!!!!!

Should keep him busy enough to not notice what you are up to....

Lau x
Reedy is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:51 pm
  #1041  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 26
laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hi

Just thought we would share our news with all you other Junies!
We had an email on sat-yes sat with confirmation of our CO and stating that everything has gone through just requesting our mariage cert again? agent states in email he has passed this on again!
We have been told we will hear very shortly. No request of medicals so they must have been processed within 2 weeks as we only had them sent off on Nov 5th-so they went through very quickly!

136 visa
application sent 28th June
Payment taken beg July
Ack 10th Oct
Police checks & court order sent to agent end of Oct
Medicals sent 5th Nov
CO assigned 30th Nov -just requesting marriage cert copy
visa to follow.........
hallaluyah we started the process back in April 06 tra completed by Aug 06 rest of the time fighting in court with ex for permission-we finally got order on21st Oct full steam ahead houses on the market but how slow it is at the mo!!!!need to get this part finalised then Noosa here we come!!!!!
laudami is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:41 pm
  #1042  
BE Enthusiast
 
Babsw's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 790
Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by laudami
Hi

Just thought we would share our news with all you other Junies!
We had an email on sat-yes sat with confirmation of our CO and stating that everything has gone through just requesting our mariage cert again? agent states in email he has passed this on again!
We have been told we will hear very shortly. No request of medicals so they must have been processed within 2 weeks as we only had them sent off on Nov 5th-so they went through very quickly!

136 visa
application sent 28th June
Payment taken beg July
Ack 10th Oct
Police checks & court order sent to agent end of Oct
Medicals sent 5th Nov
CO assigned 30th Nov -just requesting marriage cert copy
visa to follow.........
hallaluyah we started the process back in April 06 tra completed by Aug 06 rest of the time fighting in court with ex for permission-we finally got order on21st Oct full steam ahead houses on the market but how slow it is at the mo!!!!need to get this part finalised then Noosa here we come!!!!!
well done to you, brill xmas present!!!
Babsw is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:48 pm
  #1043  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Ashgrove, Brisbane
Posts: 206
kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
The boxing game is better than an aerobics workout I tell you!!!!!

Should keep him busy enough to not notice what you are up to....

Lau x
Tell me about it, played it at a friends house and couldn't move my shoulder the next day, also nearly pee'd my pants as was laughing so much...
kerikerr is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:50 pm
  #1044  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Reedy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,135
Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Tell me about it, played it at a friends house and couldn't move my shoulder the next day, also nearly pee'd my pants as was laughing so much...
I didn't realise just how unfit I was until I played it.....

So much fun though - I am still crap at tennis though

Lau x
Reedy is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:59 pm
  #1045  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Ashgrove, Brisbane
Posts: 206
kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
I didn't realise just how unfit I was until I played it.....

So much fun though - I am still crap at tennis though

Lau x
I was crap at that too but quite good at the boxing.......funny that
kerikerr is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:00 pm
  #1046  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Reedy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,135
Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by kerikerr
I was crap at that too but quite good at the boxing.......funny that
Mmmmmmmm.....

Me too
Reedy is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:03 pm
  #1047  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 347
Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Just to note that this June-y got their visa yesterday!

Good luck to all you still waiting - hope it arrives soon.
Hey well done. We have been in Sydney 3 weeks so far....and so far so good. Enjoy your visa celebrations
Josie1100 is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:06 pm
  #1048  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 347
Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

Here's to the next stage, gotta sell the house now!

xxxxx
Hey well done to you too!!!! Enjoy the visa celebrations
Josie1100 is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:22 pm
  #1049  
Forum Regular
 
boothy6's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Greenwith, Adelaide
Posts: 105
boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hi all fellow Junies

still on the mad panic of getting all ready to fly out Jan 08 to Adelaide, there use to be a thread on here re the to do list but I'mstruggling to find it, any ideas???
Silly things like I assume we have to let the Inland Revenue know do we?? never been self employed though, as well as banks, schools, drs, dentists etc.

Thanks
Helen
boothy6 is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:31 pm
  #1050  
Forum Regular
 
boothy6's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Greenwith, Adelaide
Posts: 105
boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by boothy6
Hi all fellow Junies

still on the mad panic of getting all ready to fly out Jan 08 to Adelaide, there use to be a thread on here re the to do list but I'mstruggling to find it, any ideas???
Silly things like I assume we have to let the Inland Revenue know do we?? never been self employed though, as well as banks, schools, drs, dentists etc.

Thanks
Helen
Forget I ever sent this message guess what just found the link and have accessed the to do list, well behind on some of those on the list but never mind will get there in the end.

Helen
boothy6 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.