Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

gillndavie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: June 07 visa applicants

Congratulations to all who have received visa grant & CO's so far, haven't posted for ages but have been avidly reading the threads.

We got our visa grant letter today (8.08am Oz time, 28/11/07). Fingers crossed more of you will wake up to them in the morning

It couldn't have been timed better as it's my son's 20th Birthday today more reasons to celebrate Have put the bubbly in the fridge for later as OH is night shift.

Now just got the house to get on the market, wishing that we had done it ages ago but been trying to get the builder to complete the snagging first, dodgy electrics, leaking roof etc.

Good luck & karma to all still waiting, hopefully it won't be too long now.

Gill

PS. Our timeline is:

4/6/07 Visa submitted
20/6/07 Confirmation
28/8/07 Acknowledgement letter
4/10/07 Medicals received
16/10/07 Initial request letter for meds
28/11/07 Visa Grant (137 STNI)
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by gillndavie
Congratulations to all who have received visa grant & CO's so far, haven't posted for ages but have been avidly reading the threads.

We got our visa grant letter today (8.08am Oz time, 28/11/07). Fingers crossed more of you will wake up to them in the morning

It couldn't have been timed better as it's my son's 20th Birthday today more reasons to celebrate Have put the bubbly in the fridge for later as OH is night shift.

Now just got the house to get on the market, wishing that we had done it ages ago but been trying to get the builder to complete the snagging first, dodgy electrics, leaking roof etc.

Gill

PS. Our timeline is:

4/6/07 Visa submitted
20/6/07 Confirmation
Congratulations

All the Best Down Under

Angiek
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:14 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Gill

PS. Our timeline is:

4/6/07 Visa submitted
20/6/07 Confirmation
Congrats to you Gill and also to Foxy!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angiek
We still waiting

NO VISA TODAY

Morning Routine!!

Get Out of Bed, Turn Computer on, Make Breakfast!!
Eating Breakfast while I checking my EMAILS

What Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angiek
Go xmas shopping!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Gill

PS. Our timeline is:

4/6/07 Visa submitted
20/6/07 Confirmation
Congratulations!!!!! Good luck with it all, just wish it was us!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Thanks all and congrats I will freckle.. onto the next challenges, THE MOVE!!

Anyone got any tips on selling your home, we've never sold before so its a bit daunting!!
congratulations and goodluck to those still waiting.

Helen
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

HI all, just had a reply email back from processing centre to find out if they have my meds/police checks with my file (no Co yet), they said my medicals are there but no police checks!:curse:

I emailed them in August before I had acknowlegement, and then again beginning of Sept when i had my case file no. They said that it can take upto 4-6 weeks to process docs that are received for your applications!! Obviously they never received my email!!!!!!!!!!! Ive just resent them via email, and i have asked this time to confirm that they have received them, Ive even sent a seperate enquiry email for them to check that they get them. Can you believe it, all this time I was thinking they have my pcc and really should have my meds now, and they never received Pccs!!!!!!!

I really am trying my hardest to think of postive outcomes, but its so hard!

Carley
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bournes
HI all, just had a reply email back from processing centre to find out if they have my meds/police checks with my file (no Co yet), they said my medicals are there but no police checks!:curse:

I emailed them in August before I had acknowlegement, and then again beginning of Sept when i had my case file no. They said that it can take upto 4-6 weeks to process docs that are received for your applications!! Obviously they never received my email!!!!!!!!!!! Ive just resent them via email, and i have asked this time to confirm that they have received them, Ive even sent a seperate enquiry email for them to check that they get them. Can you believe it, all this time I was thinking they have my pcc and really should have my meds now, and they never received Pccs!!!!!!!

I really am trying my hardest to think of postive outcomes, but its so hard!

Carley
Carley,

Although you might not think it at the moment this is actually positive...

Your meds have cleared and the PCC is something that you have easily rectified so hopefully you should receive good news soon

Will keep any eye out for your visa grant post....

Good luck, chin up....

Lau
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Carley,

Although you might not think it at the moment this is actually positive...

Your meds have cleared and the PCC is something that you have easily rectified so hopefully you should receive good news soon

Will keep any eye out for your visa grant post....

Good luck, chin up....

Lau
I agree with Laura, you'll probably go straight to visa now, especially as you've brought things to their attention.Good luck!!!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Gill

PS. Our timeline is:

4/6/07 Visa submitted
20/6/07 Confirmation
FANTASTIC news Gill, CONGRATULATIONS
I see you're a 137 STNI too!!
We applied in May on and had CO ask for PCCs (as he already had Meds) by Nov 2nd, so hopefully, not long to wait now???
I also see that you're already in Oz? Will you have to leave and go back in to get visa 'stamped' to authenticate? Thanks.
Also...
I've checked the latest timeline release and it says that subclass 137 is January 2007. Does that mean they're only looking at applications received then? If so, how come loads of people who applied after that have alreay been granted???
Can anyone help please???
Thanks,
The Peps.

Last edited by pepsinperth; Nov 29th 2007 at 6:03 am. Reason: Got date quoted wrong!! OOPS!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pepsinperth
FANTASTIC news Gill, CONGRATULATIONS
I see you're a 137 STNI too!!
We applied in May on and had CO ask for PCCs (as he already had Meds) by Nov 2nd, so hopefully, not long to wait now???
I also see that you're already in Oz? Will you have to leave and go back in to get visa 'stamped' to authenticate? Thanks.
Also...
I've checked the latest timeline release and it says that subclass 137 is January 2007. Does that mean they're only looking at applications received then? If so, how come loads of people who applied after that have alreay been granted???
Can anyone help please???
Thanks,
The Peps.
i don't think anyone knows how the system works, as you say it doesn't seem to apply as loads get their visas before then? Its just a case of waiting but as you've got a co you're nearly home and dry now. Good luck , you should hear soon.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh good luck-so envious!!!! we sent off application in June-just had medicals. Now have case officer-so waiting game now. Need to sell r house-pissed off that now apparently uk housing market slowing down!!!!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Babsw
i don't think anyone knows how the system works, as you say it doesn't seem to apply as loads get their visas before then? Its just a case of waiting but as you've got a co you're nearly home and dry now. Good luck , you should hear soon.
Thanks Babsw,
We always seem to hear good news on Fridays, so here's hoping for tomorrow??
And loadsa karma to you and all of those in 'limbo-land'
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Antonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really niceAntonia_and_Sean is just really nice

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi all

As far as I can see no one has started one of these so I thought I'd get the ball rolling!

We sent our app off on June 1st by interparcel. It's apparently in Melbourne as I write this! We are a family of 5 (3 children- 5,3 and 1) hoping to go to Adelaide. We are applying for a 136 visa (modl) and are looking to go next summer.

We have never been to Aus before and sometimes I think we are crazy but what the hell!

Anybody else applying this month? (I've tried to fill in Karen Colebeck's spreadsheet but I couln't get it to work)
We applied on 136 in April and have just been granted this week. Want to live in Ocean Grove, VIC. We'll be off as soon as house sells....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.