Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

Here's to the next stage, gotta sell the house now!

xxxxx
Congratulations Foxy, well done, trying not to be too jealous
Congrats also to I will Freckle, good luck to the rest of us
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

well done to foxie and freckle on getting their visas

I am still waiting, and although really pleased for those who have recieved theirs........, cant help feeling a bit jelous

i am starting to think i have been forgotten
Old Nov 27th 2007, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Deke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Congratulations Foxy, well done, trying not to be too jealous
Congrats also to I will Freckle, good luck to the rest of us
Hi , I am a new member can i ask when you applied and for what visa as we put ours in 5th June 07 and our medicals reached LCU 5th Oct 07 and as of yet we haven't heard anything don't even know if we have a case officer or not.
Many thanks Tracy
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Well done foxy and freckle! Great news!!! Good luck with the next stage. Come on the rest of us!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Deke
Hi , I am a new member can i ask when you applied and for what visa as we put ours in 5th June 07 and our medicals reached LCU 5th Oct 07 and as of yet we haven't heard anything don't even know if we have a case officer or not.
Many thanks Tracy
Hi Deke,join the club, load of us on here not heard anything!! We applied mid June, got an ack. 5 sept and nothing since.We're going on a 136 modl.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Oh I can feel the blues coming on now......................no visa today AGAIN, doubt it will be before the end of the week
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

xxxxx
Congratulations!What a good start to such a otherwise dreary day!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Bumped up for Gema!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
Hi Deke,join the club, load of us on here not heard anything!! We applied mid June, got an ack. 5 sept and nothing since.We're going on a 136 modl.
Same here June 20th not heard anything either
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

do you think people are keeping up with the time lines? I was having a look to see how many junies have got visas and I'm sure half of the people who haven't got them really have? (If you understand ).Some one from one of the other threads was asking people to update and i had a look at June's and i think it might be the same.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx
Massive congrats... Can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but we are well pleased for you

Rich
x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice

Hi,
We were June applicants , we sent our visa on the 31st of May and it was receieved on the 5th of June.
We were on a 136 modl ,we frontloaded our medicals and they were received at the LCU on the 18th of September.
We got our visa 1 week to the day ago ,we also never new we had a case officer.I think if you work out when you sent your medicals from my date this might give an idea of when they might come through.
I hope it is very soon for all June applicants as We know what the waiting is like.

All the Best and fingers crossed Sean
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx
Congratulations

Well done,

Lau x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx

Hi There

Congratulations

Wishing you all the best

angiek
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Oh I can feel the blues coming on now......................no visa today AGAIN, doubt it will be before the end of the week

We still waiting

NO VISA TODAY

Morning Routine!!

Get Out of Bed, Turn Computer on, Make Breakfast!!
Eating Breakfast while I checking my EMAILS

What Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angiek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.