Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by angiek
Here we GO AGAIN

Wishing all Junies GOOD LUCK

for the New week ahead!!!!!!:blink:

AngieK
Good luck guys
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck everyone for the new week!

Just realised its been 12 weeks today since we had acknowlegement and I really thought we would have heard something else by then!!

Im just starting to worry about everything now, and although we had meds done 31/07/07 and were told they arrived 13/08/07 (we tracked them), im started to get paranoid that they havnt been processed or could have been mislaid somewhere down the line as ive never once checked on our meds. I know that some of you have checked that they have been cleared in Sydney and that they were sent on to the Adelaide processing unit, and im sure ive read someone found out that meds had been linked with their application, but how did you find this out. If someone could give me the number to ring or email address to find out about our meds it would be great. At least then that would be one less thing to worry about or that could go wrong!

Cheers, Carley
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Good luck everyone for the new week!

Just realised its been 12 weeks today since we had acknowlegement and I really thought we would have heard something else by then!!

Im just starting to worry about everything now, and although we had meds done 31/07/07 and were told they arrived 13/08/07 (we tracked them), im started to get paranoid that they havnt been processed or could have been mislaid somewhere down the line as ive never once checked on our meds. I know that some of you have checked that they have been cleared in Sydney and that they were sent on to the Adelaide processing unit, and im sure ive read someone found out that meds had been linked with their application, but how did you find this out. If someone could give me the number to ring or email address to find out about our meds it would be great. At least then that would be one less thing to worry about or that could go wrong!

Cheers, Carley
Carley,

Their email is :

[email protected]

When you contact them you will need to give them the names of all applicants, your file reference no, everyone's passport details, where and when you had the meds carried out, how they were sent (e.g. DHL), when they arrived and who signed for them...

They can take up to 2 weeks to respond.

Hope this helps,

Lau xx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, i will give it a go, fingers crossed it becomes a waste of time as i get visa before i get a reply!!! Carley
Originally Posted by Reedy
Carley,

Their email is :

[email protected]

When you contact them you will need to give them the names of all applicants, your file reference no, everyone's passport details, where and when you had the meds carried out, how they were sent (e.g. DHL), when they arrived and who signed for them...

They can take up to 2 weeks to respond.

Hope this helps,

Lau xx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:34 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Just to note that this June-y got their visa yesterday!

Good luck to all you still waiting - hope it arrives soon.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle

I read your good news - Congratulations

Here's to more good news for us Junies this week...

Lau xx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:43 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

Here's to the next stage, gotta sell the house now!

xxxxx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

xxxxx
Well done!!!! Think my meds went the 20th of October so fingers crossed might be joining you soon!!
All the best
Michelle
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats and well done!!

Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Wow, another one, and there wasnt much time between getting CO and visa grant. Just wondered did you have to send anything else when you had the CO? Well, congrats and good luck with the house!
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:12 pm

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Well done!!!! Think my meds went the 20th of October so fingers crossed might be joining you soon!!
All the best
Michelle
Should be anynow for you Michelle good luck
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Many congrats to you!!!!! All best for new life.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx
Hey, 2 in a week!!! Congratulations and good luck with house!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

xxxxx
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:46 pm

Thanks all and congrats I will freckle.. onto the next challenges, THE MOVE!!

Anyone got any tips on selling your home, we've never sold before so its a bit daunting!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.