Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hi can we join the June gang, visa application on its way to Oz as we speak.

Sold house yesterday, what a week.

Good luck to everyone

Nicky and the gang
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Ozzy fever, looks like you already have joined us, when are you planning on the big move? What are you going to do if you have to leave your house before the visa comes through? We were thinking of putting house up August/sept so we arnt homeless before we get the visa and have to go into a 6 month rental. I think us junies are looking from between September to December before we get the visas. Whats it like down sunny Weymouth? Anything new opened since last year? We are going down for a week beginning of July for a cheap hol, hope the weather gets better cus its crap everywhere at the mo. Some summer, ha!! Carley

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever

Good luck to everyone

Nicky and the gang
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

At last... 138 application sent off today. Have pm'd Karen so should appear on the spreadsheet soon...

Seems like an age to get to this bit, we can't imagine what it will seem like waiting for a CO

Hopefully heading for Brisbane or Melbourne....

Good luck y'all

Rich, Jo & the boys
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

All updates & additions made to the June Spreadsheet.

Good luck June 'newbies'

Karen xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

We had email from agent.

We had Pre acknowlegdment fo visa 136.

Taken PAYMENT and we have reciept number.

Getting Closer (Now Another Wait) I dont Mind though!!!

AngieK
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Great news AngieK, How long has that taken?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi Ozzy fever, looks like you already have joined us, when are you planning on the big move? What are you going to do if you have to leave your house before the visa comes through? We were thinking of putting house up August/sept so we arnt homeless before we get the visa and have to go into a 6 month rental. I think us junies are looking from between September to December before we get the visas. Whats it like down sunny Weymouth? Anything new opened since last year? We are going down for a week beginning of July for a cheap hol, hope the weather gets better cus its crap everywhere at the mo. Some summer, ha!! Carley
Sunny Weymouth is still the same as last year, nothing new has been added. We were planning to move feb 08, did not think the house would sell this quick, so we are having to go into rented until we get visa, problem is its holiday season down here and not much in the way of rentals, our buyers want to complete on 31 July. Had packers in yesterday getting some quotes and they are happy to store furniture for us until we are ready to go.

Have you had medicals yet? and where are you planning on heading? we were going to go to Bunbury, but have changed to Adelaide because of the house prices, will proberly change our minds again before we go.

Where abouts are you staying in Weymouth when you come down?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hiya,
Mind if we join in too.We posted our visa application with DHL on 8/6/07 and it arrived on the 12th. Have been checking e-mails everyday since and just got confirmation this morning.We have been advised on a 6 week wait for case officer and haven't got a clue what happens next?Don't know how excited to get ! We want to put our house up for sale but not sure if it is too quick? Nice to read there are lots of people going through the same process.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Posted application earlier in the month.

Expats Username: Mrs Brooms
Headed for: Perth
Date application sent:15 June 2007
Visa Type (specify if MODL/STNI/SIR):MODL
Used an agent Y/N: Y
Meds front loaded/booked/done (date): N
PCCs front loaded/sent for (date): N

Good luck everyone, I have my fingers crossed for us all
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

tonycannell is an unknown quantity at this point

can some one point me in the right direction for the june visa spreadsheet, cheers
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point

www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/jun07.htm

click on the link
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Brooms
nice 1 thanks for a swift reply, good luck to all
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Brooms
cheers found site but how do i enter my details, a total newbie on this one duuuuurrrrr
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever

Good luck to everyone

Nicky and the gang
happy memories , caught our first spider crab at weymouth , just of the pier
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi can anyone help

my completed visa (well nearly) application 136 inde skilled is ready to go off tomorrow except for one quick query, you know when you read something twice and wish you hadn't as the second time round you think it means something different!!!! well that has happened, on the visa number 120 asks 'Is this application for a Skill Matching Visa?' you tick either yes or no which I thought would be no as I didn't fill in the Skill Matching Data base, but then it says if you fill in no the application will be returned unassessed, is this something different or do I fill in no?

So confused as if I tick yes then I have to sign a declaration concerning Independent regional visa application which I didn't think was right either, as I wasn't applying for a regional visa.

Please help, what do I tick yes or no?????

Helen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.