Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:11 pm
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Just had an email to say the visa has been granted... Whoo hoo.... At work at the moment and no-one here knows... so happy, but can't show it

Posted it just two weeks ago today and the medical was posted last Friday!

Congratulations
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Just had an email to say the visa has been granted... Whoo hoo.... At work at the moment and no-one here knows... so happy, but can't show it

Congrats, lucky you, trying not to be too jealous!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

My application was received on the 1st of June but still not got the pre acknowledgement they were supposed to be doing after seven days....no money taken out of my account either

Anyone in the same boat?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by freckles1970
My application was received on the 1st of June but still not got the pre acknowledgement they were supposed to be doing after seven days....no money taken out of my account either

Anyone in the same boat?
Yup, no word yet either and ours was also sent 1 June. It's really hard to be patient and when you look at other months applications and they too haven't had acknowledgments then reality sets in that this is going to be a long wait!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

tonycannell is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

our visa was lodged 06/06/07. got medicals a week monday, hope to be around melbourne by september latest, good luck to you all
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gillndavie
Hi Karen,

Could we please add our details to the June spreadsheet?

User name: gillndavie
Headed for: Peel Region, Perth
Date Application Sent: 29/5/07 Received: 4/6/07
Visa Type: STNI 137
Used Agent: N
Meds: To be arranged
PCC: Sent with application (4/6/07)

Many thanks

Gill
Hi Gill,

I've added you to the May applicants list (this is the thread for June applicants, trying to catch me out eh??!!! ).

Good luck

Karen xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:41 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

CONGRATS!! You must be soo pleased, good luck with the move!

Our visa was signed for in Adelaide today so now the big wait begins don't think I'm going to be very good at waiting! I'm just hoping that we'll in get done really quickly to get us out of the way for the changes in September, fingers crossed hey!

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you everyone for your good wishes.

We are going for a reccie/validation in August and hope to move permanently in the new year....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Hi can we join you. We are going on a 136MODL visa. Our application was sent by agent today. We have not decided where to go its a toss up between Perth - Adelaide, at the moment Adelaide is coming top.

Nicky
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:42 pm

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Any Juneies heard anything yet? Just seems the whole 7 days to receipt is going by the way side! I wonder if we'll get done any quicker being close to the changes and close to the quota date?

We're off for a 2 week reccie on 28th July I think they'll have to force me back onto the plane! Can't wait to move permanently, hoping to have the visa in time for Christmas, do you reckon this is realistic?

R
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Any Juneies heard anything yet? Just seems the whole 7 days to receipt is going by the way side! I wonder if we'll get done any quicker being close to the changes and close to the quota date?

We're off for a 2 week reccie on 28th July I think they'll have to force me back onto the plane! Can't wait to move permanently, hoping to have the visa in time for Christmas, do you reckon this is realistic?

R
Not heard anything yet and contacted agent today(who I'm getting the feeling is getting P***ed off with me e-mailing her all the time but who on the other hand we have paid a lot of money too!) she said that they expect it to take 6-12 weeks for acknowledgement! We were hoping to be out before Christmas aswell but not sure if this is likely to happen.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Any Juneies heard anything yet?
Wife got her spouse visa on Friday
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

R
The auto-response from the ASPC today states that they are receipting app's as at 30 May, which means they must be catching up but not yet up to the 7 days.

We're still hoping to get our app off in June but can't until we get the last couple of bits of evidence

Rich
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Not heard anything yet and contacted agent today(who I'm getting the feeling is getting P***ed off with me e-mailing her all the time but who on the other hand we have paid a lot of money too!) she said that they expect it to take 6-12 weeks for acknowledgement! We were hoping to be out before Christmas aswell but not sure if this is likely to happen.
I think its your right to ask your agent all the questions you like, like you say she is getting paid for it! I've been watching other people's timelines on here and getting the weekly email from ASPC and they both do seem to tally up with receipts taking 2-3 weeks and acknowledgements taking about 10 weeks. I'm just so impatient! I know its a long wait but I don't want to book our meds until we have the acknowledgement.

So hopefully those Juneies who sent their very early June should be getting their receipts (& losing $1990!!) any day now!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Got email from ASPC today. They recieved application 4th June (136 MODL/nurse) and will acknowledge it in 6weeks. Oh yeah, and im $1990 lighter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.