Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:55 pm
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hi,

could you add us to the list too. PM sent with details.

We are going out on a 457 as hubby has a job lined up as a plant operator in Cairns. OH employers have an agent doing all the paperwork etc. and he submitted our application on 08/06/07 so hopefully we should have some news soon. Meds done 22/05/07 as requested by agent and sent to Sydney 01/06/07 so should have arrived by now.

Thanks

Helen
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

We will be in the June applicants - sending the application on Monday 136 MODL.

We are doing it ourselves: OH is Lift Mechanic as verified by TRA and I am Occupational H&S Advisor as verified by VETASSESS.

We are looking to move to Melbourne VIC as soon as possible.

Have not front loaded meds or police clearance but am putting police clearance forms in on Monday as they take 40 days to come back and will send as soon as case officer is appointed.

Will probably apply for the medicals during the summer holidays when kids are off school.......

Good luck to everyone else applying in June. Fingers crossed - I am expecting a long wait but hope that we get a response before Feb 08.

Will keep you all updated....

Laura
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

angeandchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

Hello,

Our visa application (136, nurse) was sent on the 1st June so can we join?!Will PM Karen with our details.

We are really hoping to have our visa by the new year but realise that may be slightly optimistic!!!

We will be taking our two children aged 3 and 1 and are heading for Melbourne.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I'm sure we'll all get to know each other quite well during the forthcoming months!!

Good luck to everyone who has sent their application off!

Ange and Chris
Old Jun 10th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Babsw
hi Mands, as you said to some one else, here we go again, we're waiting for agent to say all ready to go, he's had stuff a while now so shouldn't be long to send off to Aus. now and then we can get on June applicants. Was hoping for may but not to be, seems so long now since TRA in april. Would love to join spreadsheet asap!!! All best to every one, Babs
Hi there

Our Visa appication was sent on the 5th June.

Heading for Gold Coast -OH plasterer.

My eldest is going to University in the uk and hopefully be joining us later after her studies.
My youngest is of course coming with with us only 5 years old.

Would like to wish all the June applicants all the best.

Angela, Mark & Bethan
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:17 am
Just Joined

gillndavie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi All,

I am the keeper of the visa application spreadsheet so if you PM / email me your details (criteria as below), I will add you to the list

Good luck everyone.

Expats Username:
Headed for:
Date application sent:
Visa Type (specify if MODL/STNI/SIR):
Used an agent Y/N:
Meds front loaded/booked/done (date):
PCCs front loaded/sent for (date):

Karen xx
Hi Karen,

Could we please add our details to the June spreadsheet?

User name: gillndavie
Headed for: Peel Region, Perth
Date Application Sent: 29/5/07 Received: 4/6/07
Visa Type: STNI 137
Used Agent: N
Meds: To be arranged
PCC: Sent with application (4/6/07)

Many thanks

Gill
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys
Not sure if we class as June or not perhaps you could tell me where we fall?

Application for the pre-migration skills assessment gone off to Australia on June 8th leading into the 136 visa (we hope and pray) through a migration agent.

Matt Rachael and Oliver all hoping to re-locate to either Adelaide or the suburbs around Brisbane.

The choice not yet made due to the fact we are holidaying in both places in October so we will see which suits us best
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:52 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Can't wait to join in, we're just waiting for hubby's Dad's statement to arrive in the post and then our 136 MODL application will be in the post! Am soo looking forward to saying goodbye to all that paperwork!

Good luck to all Juneies!

xxx
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

I guess I'm a juneie too!! Lodged the E457 application on 9th june, not had meds yet, sent for PCC on 30/5 (but don't think we need it for 457 anyway, but what the hell!!) We're going with 2 girls (9 & 13) and dog to Perth, where I have a job as a midwife

Only problem so far is waiting on uni transcript, told today may take 6-8 wks then I can register with aus nursing board (also taking 8 wks :curse Feels like it will take forever

good luck to everyone

Julie & Stew x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:10 am

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Its V-day otherwise known as the visa application finally leaving my grubby little mits! I'm so excited! The courier is booked for today and I was very nervous about leaving my precious parcel with my work's post room for when the courier arrives! Has anyone else had to do that, get their parcel picked up from work?

Will let you know when the courier arrives, its very exciting after 9 months of gathering paperwork to be finally rid of it!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Its V-day otherwise known as the visa application finally leaving my grubby little mits! I'm so excited! The courier is booked for today and I was very nervous about leaving my precious parcel with my work's post room for when the courier arrives! Has anyone else had to do that, get their parcel picked up from work?

Will let you know when the courier arrives, its very exciting after 9 months of gathering paperwork to be finally rid of it!!
Mine went to the Strand so just used Royal Mail Special Delivery. Think I would have still been nervous about giving to anyone else to look after. Didn't like saying goodbye to it at the post office

Good luck
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:15 am

Its gone!!! Yippeee! Visa is now officially on its way to Oz!! Going to be checking the tracking every 5 mins to see when it arrvies! Put me in the waiting queue!

Karen - I'm PMing you my details!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Just had an email to say the visa has been granted... Whoo hoo.... At work at the moment and no-one here knows... so happy, but can't show it

Posted it just two weeks ago today and the medical was posted last Friday!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

OMG medwaymark- how quick was that?!!!!!! Are spouse visas always thta quick or are you just a lucky sod?

Bloomin congratulations mate and best of luck with the move. Keep us all posted to how you are getting on.

We haven't even had an acknowledgement yet! I must stop expecting an email every day or I will drive myself nuts for the next 6 months!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Congratulations...the first one on the list to get the visa!

Hope we all manage to get out there soon
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to everyone who's had news this week

Updates have been made to the spreadsheet but if I've missed anyone/anything off give me a nudge.

Hugs
Karen xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.