Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

lamburn is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
It would appear that the 3 months timescale was given via an agent - so I guess this answers my question. Phew.....

April and May are mostly approx 4 weeks aren't they? Hopefully some June applicants will start to get CO's by end of month then we will be able to estimate our timescales.

I've even crossed parts of me I thought were impossible!!!!

My eyes are crossed from constantly reading BE and emails It has got so bad that I have unsubscribed from all threads so that I don't have false hope when logging on to my emails. This morning I had 27 from BE threads..... Oops must be posting too often

Laura xx
Hi im new to this site.I logged my application on the 28th june,was told be waiting 6wks for c.o im still waiting, im getting nervous as my house sold 2 wks ago and i was hopeing to sell up and go straight to perth.Hope it happens as we dont want to rent over here. Hope to get c.o soon.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:24 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by lamburn
Hi im new to this site.I logged my application on the 28th june,was told be waiting 6wks for c.o im still waiting, im getting nervous as my house sold 2 wks ago and i was hopeing to sell up and go straight to perth.Hope it happens as we dont want to rent over here. Hope to get c.o soon.
Seems like there are a lot of us that are in similar situations!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Just accepted offer on house Thought I would feel elated but to be honest I feel a bit freaked out!! OH MY GOD there's no going back now.....entry date of january so hopefully we'll have visa before then...........

Anyway congrats to all those who have got acknowledged this week and to those who are still waiting, hang on in there, it won't be long now

Keri
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Just accepted offer on house Thought I would feel elated but to be honest I feel a bit freaked out!! OH MY GOD there's no going back now.....entry date of january so hopefully we'll have visa before then...........

Anyway congrats to all those who have got acknowledged this week and to those who are still waiting, hang on in there, it won't be long now

Keri
Congratulations Keri!!!

Imagine how we will all feel when we are booking flights etc!!!

Scary this isn't it....

Laura
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Congratulations Keri!!!

Imagine how we will all feel when we are booking flights etc!!!

Scary this isn't it....

Laura
petrifying!!!! Just going through a wobble tonight I'm sure things will be fine tomorrow
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

petrifying!!!! Just going through a wobble tonight I'm sure things will be fine tomorrow
To those of you still waiting for Acknowledgement E - mail - ours was lodged 15 june and we have finally received full acknowledgement today!! At last - just maybe another long wait now to get CO.They wont be long coming now for the rest of 'Junies' . Will watch for your posts! Good luck all.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Keri
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Another hurdle accomplished!

Also, big congrats to wannabees for getting your acknowledgement. You never know, we may be posting some good news tomorrow - but I won't hold my breath! Can't believe I seriously asked our agency if he thought DIAC were playing paper aeroplanes with our application!!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Great news Wannabees, welcome to the next wait
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:15 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Just checked email for the hundreth time his week and it was there!!! Got our acknowledgement email yippeee! What a relief! Twelve weeks and 3 days from 18th June when it was received. The letter basically says there is a delay allocating CO's at the modue to backlog but that meds and PCC's can still be sent in with file reference number.

SO today's mission - book meds!

Good luck to those of you still waiting, its worth it and thanks for all expats support

Rx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Just checked email for the hundreth time his week and it was there!!! Got our acknowledgement email yippeee! What a relief! Twelve weeks and 3 days from 18th June when it was received. The letter basically says there is a delay allocating CO's at the modue to backlog but that meds and PCC's can still be sent in with file reference number.

Good luck to those of you still waiting, its worth it and thanks for all expats support

Rx
FoxyRuthie,

Big Contrats to you it is reassuring to see that they are ploughing through!

At least you know you can rest for a few weeks before the psychosis sets in once more and it's back to the 7am email checking routine!

Where are you headed?

Lau x
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Rx
Congrats Foxy!!! Come on DIAC, people are waiting here!!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Rx
Fantastic news! So pleased for you,
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Congrats Foxy!!! Come on DIAC, people are waiting here!!!!!
congrats foxyruthie!! - hope yours will be here soon Millsy and the troop. It wont be long im sure, when was it pre acknowledged? we frontloaded our Pcc'c so am now just booking meds today. good luck all.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Another hurdle accomplished!

Also, big congrats to wannabees for getting your acknowledgement. You never know, we may be posting some good news tomorrow - but I won't hold my breath! Can't believe I seriously asked our agency if he thought DIAC were playing paper aeroplanes with our application!!!!!
You are in good company so don't panic! It will be our turn soon....... We are definitely approaching the top of the pile! If not there already......

I am going to busy myself with learning facts about Australia in time for the citizenship test - Just to be prepared you know!!!!! There's no time like the present
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:12 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

FoxyRuthie,

Big Contrats to you it is reassuring to see that they are ploughing through!

At least you know you can rest for a few weeks before the psychosis sets in once more and it's back to the 7am email checking routine!

Where are you headed?

Lau x
You're defo right there, we can relax now until we've done our meds and I start checking for when they've been processed ha ha!

We're headed for Cairns, went there last month for a reccie and now soooooo can't wait!

Rx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.