Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Great news now that more and more people are getting ackn letters
Just a pity it seems to be taking so long . I got my ackn letter today another small step closer. I'm using an agent and on there letter it says that it could take another 4-5 months before i get a CO is this from now or when I sent my application away in june
Anyway good luck everybody
the dooners
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time yesterday I posted that I was still waiting and really stressing about not yet recieving acknowledgment, but low and behold I have recieved it this morning!!! I can't believe it that things are moving AT LAST!!! Good luck to the rest of the junies still waiting it does come!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dusta
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time yesterday I posted that I was still waiting and really stressing about not yet recieving acknowledgment, but low and behold I have recieved it this morning!!! I can't believe it that things are moving AT LAST!!! Good luck to the rest of the junies still waiting it does come!!!!!
well done!!!!! I'm just so envious of you!!! On to the next bit for you now, all best and good luck,Babs.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done!!! We're STILL WAITING!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Well done!!! We're STILL WAITING!!!!
Well done all of you! Were still waiting also!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dusta,

Congrats....

You must be so relieved. I want the ack to know that the application is valid - piece of mind more than anything else.

Have you frontloaded your meds and PCC? Some of the July applicants have already had their meds done - with us all frontloading no wonder there are delays in the LCU....

I will be watching for when you get a CO! Are you on a 136 MODL?

Back to waiting for me, you got your pre-ack 8 days before me so hopefully next week!

Laura xx

Last edited by Reedy; Sep 5th 2007 at 1:49 am. Reason: Wrong name - I am a numpty
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reedy
Babs,

Congrats....

You must be so relieved. I want the ack to know that the application is valid - piece of mind more than anything else.

Have you frontloaded your meds and PCC? Some of the July applicants have already had their meds done - with us all frontloading no wonder there are delays in the LCU....

I will be watching for when you get a CO! Are you on a 136 MODL?

Back to waiting for me, you got your pre-ack 8 days before me so hopefully next week!

Laura xx

hi Laura, I think you might have got me mixed up with Dusta, its was them i was congratulating not me, I only wish!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw

hi Laura, I think you might have got me mixed up with Dusta, its was them i was congratulating not me, I only wish!!!!
Sorry Babs,

Typing in too much haste again I will try and edit.....

Hopefully we will both hear something soon!!!

Laura xx
Old Sep 5th 2007, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Sorry Babs,

Typing in too much haste again I will try and edit.....

Hopefully we will both hear something soon!!!

Laura xx
don't kno bout you, Laura but i'm getting obsessed with this site and finding out who has and hasn't got their ack and then its still a long way to go after that! Fingers crossed for us both and all the other junies! Babs.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Babsw
don't kno bout you, Laura but i'm getting obsessed with this site and finding out who has and hasn't got their ack and then its still a long way to go after that! Fingers crossed for us both and all the other junies! Babs.
Babs,

I'm so bad my husband is getting ratty as I am paying more attention to the laptop than him

If it takes too much longer he might divorce me and then the application will be void anyhow

I also look on britvics (as I want to go to Melbourne) and poms in oz.

I need to get a hobby / or a life

Lau x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

For those of us still waiting, here's what I received from agent today!!!

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry about General Skilled Migration. A reference number has been allocated to your correspondence and can befound in the subject line of this email.

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROCESSING UPDATE FOR APPLICATIONS LODGEDBEFORE 1 SEPTEMBER 2007
We have experienced a severe increase in applications and application-related enquiries, due to recent changes to the General SkilledMigration programme in September 2007. This has affected our ability to respond to enquiries as quickly as wewould like. It is also taking longer than expected for applications tobe acknowledged, or for case officers to receive documents after anapplication has been lodged. We apologise for these delays and wish tokeep you updated on application processing times. You can get updated information on application processing times atanytime, by sending an email to [email protected] for anautomated reply. This information is updated each Tuesday.

INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY LODGED AN APPLICATION

If you lodged your application and have not had a reply fromus yet, do not be concerned. We will be in contact with you as your application progresses. Accepting your payment - we are aiming to accept payments:- within 2 weeks of lodgement for onshore subclasses- within 12 weeks of lodgement for offshore subclasses We will contact you to let you know that your payment has been acceptedif you provided us with an email address on your application andpermitted us to use it. Please ensure that you maintain adequate funds in your account to enableyour visa application charge to be processed. We will contact you ifthere are problems with a credit card payment. If you haven't heard from us within 16 weeks after lodgement, pleasecheck application processing times by sending an email [email protected] for an automated reply. This information isupdated each Tuesday. There may have been further delays. Acknowledging applications - after your payment has been accepted yourapplication is then further assessed for validity. This may takeanother 4 weeks. We will contact you with an acknowledgement letter containinga client reference number and a receipt once your application has beenassessed as valid. If your application is not valid, all documents and payments will bereturned to you. Valid applications will then be placed in the queue waiting allocationto a case officer for review. If you haven't heard from us within 6 weeks after your payment has beenaccepted, please check application processing times by sending an emailto [email protected] for an automated reply. This informationis updated each Tuesday. There may have been further delays.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:22 am
Just Joined

KatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the rough

I am getting very confused (or am I just a bit thick!). We sent a bankers draft in Aus$ with our 136modl application. Our agent confirmed that it had been received by ASPC on 28 June which took only a few days and I thought this would confirm it had been received with our payment. Am I wrong? Do we still have to wait for confirmation that they have accepted payment, and then wait further still for our acknowledgement letter or will acknowledgement arrive next?

KatieJay
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by KatieJay
I am getting very confused (or am I just a bit thick!). We sent a bankers draft in Aus$ with our 136modl application. Our agent confirmed that it had been received by ASPC on 28 June which took only a few days and I thought this would confirm it had been received with our payment. Am I wrong? Do we still have to wait for confirmation that they have accepted payment, and then wait further still for our acknowledgement letter or will acknowledgement arrive next?

KatieJay
KatieJay

The process is confusing - if you have ticked the email correspondence box then you will be sent the pre-ack which is the receipt for money.

If not then you will receive the acknowledgement letter if received on 28th June you are probably looking at another 3 week wait.

Hope this helps

Laura
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:31 am
Just Joined

KatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Laura

3 more Weeks!! - I'll have no hair by then!

KatieJay
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by KatieJay
Thanks Laura

3 more Weeks!! - I'll have no hair by then!

KatieJay
Tell me about it!

However to be fair I bet the staff in the ASPC are quite stressed out too!!! Imagine have a big pile of work that keeps getting bigger to work through with loads of stressed people phoning and emailing to pile on the pressure!

My theory is they'll get around to me as soon as they can - so I am sitting back and trying for the first time in my life to be patient!

Good luck,

Laura xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.