Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

On my days off I check my e-mail and BE site hourly for any news! It's completely mental, my children are neglected and I'm slowly going MAD
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting to us all Imagine how bad we are going to be once we have the Case Officer and are justing waiting for the Yeah or Ney!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

May as well get the straight jackets out now
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kerikerr
May as well get the straight jackets out now

Im a mental health nurse but am unable to supply straight jackets as we dont use them any more. However, i may be able to offer a potent mix of anti-psychotics and tranquilizers to assist in restraining you whilst you wait for your acknowdgement!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Im a mental health nurse but am unable to supply straight jackets as we dont use them any more. However, i may be able to offer a potent mix of anti-psychotics and tranquilizers to assist in restraining you whilst you wait for your acknowdgement!
You are too kind! What about a wee dose of the old electric shock treatment too!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:21 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Oh would you? That's so kind of you.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Oh would you? That's so kind of you.
Yes, I would. Im kind like that.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

HI ALL JUNIES,

WE HAVE HAD OUR VISAS APPROVED!! YIPEE!!!

MINE AND THE KIDS WERE APPROVED THURSDAY, BUT WE WERE WAITING FOR MY HUSBANDS WHICH WAS APPROVED TODAY.
APPLIED 457 21ST JUNE ON LINE, MEDS RECEIVED IN SYDNEY 2ND JULY.

WE ARE OFF TO PERTH ON FRIDAY VIA HONG KONG (WE DID SINGAPORE LAST TIME).

ANYONE WAITING, I CHECKED MY STATUS ON LINE, ONCE THE MEDS WERE FINALISED AND NO OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED, I RANG MY CASE OFFICER AND SHE APPROVED THEM WITHIN THE HOUR!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE GOOD LUCK. LORRAINE X
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:54 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on such a speedy result! Hope all the travel plans go smoothly.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsxrmad
HI ALL JUNIES,

MINE AND THE KIDS WERE APPROVED THURSDAY, BUT WE WERE WAITING FOR MY HUSBANDS WHICH WAS APPROVED TODAY.

ANYONE WAITING, I CHECKED MY STATUS ON LINE, ONCE THE MEDS WERE FINALISED AND NO OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED, I RANG MY CASE OFFICER AND SHE APPROVED THEM WITHIN THE HOUR!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE GOOD LUCK. LORRAINE X
Congratulations You must all be so excited. Fantastic news
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Congratulations and good luck with the move; keep us posted on how you are getting on.

If you are staying in Hong kong for a couple of days try and do a day trip to Lantau island....well worth it, particularly for the big buddha!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

HI ALL JUNIES,

Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:57 pm
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough

HI ALL JUNIES,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough

Well, six weeks ago today I got my pre-ack, so even though I promised myself I wouldn't, I've been checking my email as soon as I wake up every morning. And then again when I get to work. And several more times until I am sure that everyone in Adelaide must have switched their computers off and gone home.

What was that song by Queen, "I'm going slightly mad"? That's me that is

Anyway, suffice to say no ack yet otherwise I'd be shouting from the rooftops. Just because I don't want to move out there until next spring doesn't mean I don't at least want someone to tell me they'll let me in

Hang on in there Junies. Imagine how the August lot feel!!!

Claire
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,

I am up early checking emails too! Six weeks today for me (27th June that I received my pre-ack) and I haven't heard either which I am sure you find reassuring! To add insult to injury I am on leave from work and am not taking advantage of the lie-in!

Keep sane!

Laura

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.