Jordan up for . .

Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jordan up for . .

Hmmmm, mother of the year???? Let me think.
Attached Thumbnails Jordan up for . .-katie.jpg  
Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Do you have to be plain and flat chested to be a good mum then??!!?? (stands back)
Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Do you have to be plain and flat chested to be a good mum then??!!?? (stands back)
Well she's hardly a beauty in that picture. I just thought it was a funny pic and thought I'd make a cheap shot . However, she doesn't strike me as mother of the year. Maybe the early years of dealing with Harvey on her own but this last year? Nah, sorry.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
God she looks shocking in that pic!!! Just shows what too much surgery can do to a once pretty girl!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:53 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overthemoon
Just shows what too much surgery can do to a once pretty girl!
A female Michael Jackson?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
A female Michael Jackson?
I see her more as an Alice Cooper rolled in gravy granules . . .
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:22 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Or Ozzy Osbourne?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Alice Cooper would be horrified. He's a fine upstanding member of the community. Looks more like Jessica Rabbit on acid to me There's a funnier picture, might try and find it, had me cracked up
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Here we go. Jo Brand reminds me of Les Dawson and Roy Barroclough doing their 'over the fence chat' sketches
Attached Thumbnails Jordan up for . .-katie1.jpg  
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Here we go. Jo Brand reminds me of Les Dawson and Roy Barroclough doing their 'over the fence chat' sketches
It's sad isn't it?

A "pretty girl who spoilt herself" somebidy once said.

Anyways, call me a sentimental old soul . . . a picture of Jordan and Pete in happier times . . . Pete and Jordan
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:09 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
if you had fun bags* like Jordan you would have to stand back

*heard that for the first time on BE years ago. BE educating a generation
Old Oct 21st 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Now please don't flame me but I don't mind Katie Price. I think she does a good job with her children. Yes, things have been bad for her and Pete this last year and the way they both spoke to each other on their show was apauling....but they were about to divorce!

Yes, she goes out and gets bladdered and makes an arse of herself....who hasn't at the end of the day - she just gets papped for it.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 1:52 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

No mention of Josef Fritzl?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:19 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

And as for Mum of the year Pahh if anything it should go to her nannies and helpers

Dougie
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:04 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ar007/rofl.gif

And as for Mum of the year Pahh if anything it should go to her nannies and helpers

Dougie
Its more to do with the fact that she loves her kids very very much in her reality programme...

Which applies to *99.9% of all Mothers...

I can't see anything or reasoning why it makes her Mother of the Year ?

Em x

* Figure made up by emelems to prove a point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.