Wikiposts

The Jonny Thread

Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:00 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Jonny Thread

Well some joker has put Jonny where he belongs

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/fu...91007_0800.flv

and apparently the Queen is all geared up to watch the match, she thinks Jonny is the key to victory.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Jonny Thread

How cool is that Although I guess anyone going to Madame Tussauds would be a bit brassed off they can't have their pic taken next to him
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

I thought it was cool when I heard about some tshirts aimed at the Aussie's that had "Here's Jonny......." (Think Jack Nicholson) on the front...
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:48 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that he is starting to edge in front of Lewis Hamilton in the rankings of British sportsmen!

Lewis performs all year to an exceptional standard and john boy plays 3 good games in 4 years!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:52 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
I thought it was cool when I heard about some tshirts aimed at the Aussie's that had "Here's Jonny......." (Think Jack Nicholson) on the front...
yes my son has one of those its from the shining
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:48 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I heard that he is starting to edge in front of Lewis Hamilton in the rankings of British sportsmen!

Lewis performs all year to an exceptional standard and john boy plays 3 good games in 4 years!!!
But it's those 3 good games in 4 years that count...