Wikiposts

That Joke

Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default That Joke

I saw on Sunrise this morning Kochie was apologising profusely for his 'Joke of the Day' yesterday. Apparently he got jumped upon from a great height by his bosses for telling the viewers joke, and people were ringing in demanding he get sacked.

So anyway, that got me curious, what could have been so bad about his joke yesterday.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/...080919598.html

John Howard is on a skiing trip - Christmas holidays, Aspen, the whole thing.
He's coming down the slopes and then in the snow written - obviously someone has relieved themselves in the snow - and written, "John Howard is a dork".
Well, John stops in front of it and looks at it absolutely fuming and says to the secret service guys who are sort of shadowing him while he's on his holiday in Aspen: "Look into this. I want to know who did it, under what circumstances." They say, "Yes sir" and he went off skiing.
That night the forensic guys have taken a sample of the thing in the snow. They go to him, "Well, Mr Prime Minister, we've got good news and bad news.
"We've tested the urine samples and we've come to a conclusion. What do you want - good or bad news?"
And he said, "Well, what's the good news?"
And they said, "Well, it's Kim Beazley's urine".
And he said, "Well, what's the bad news?"
And they said, "Well, it was in Janette's handwriting".
Probably not the kind of joke he should be telling at 7am on a family show, but still, people wanted him sacked for that?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That Joke

ROFL Missed it yesterday as I was late getting into my shower.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that, i was wondering what the joke was they were talking about this morning.

Nicky
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

and they want the guy sacked for that?

good joke though
Old Dec 4th 2006, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Am I missing something... I don't get it...
Old Dec 4th 2006, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Am I missing something... I don't get it...

The PM,s wife was holding Kims willy & using it like a pen as he weed !!

Nicky
Old Dec 4th 2006, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the video clip of that Joke if anyone's interested.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:56 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I just want him sacked because of the whiny voice. Have you seen on The Late Shift where they do the imitation of the Sunrise show? It's spot on with his voice. Hilarious!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I just want him sacked because of the whiny voice. Have you seen on The Late Shift where they do the imitation of the Sunrise show? It's spot on with his voice. Hilarious!
Yeah, that impersonation is hilarious!

But, as for someone who should be sacked for his annoying voice, you can't really go past

Richard Quest

How did anyone ever think he had a face or voice for television. Yeah he is a witty guy, but, jeez , how do I ignore that grating voice, twisted pronunciation and annoying face.

Oh jeez, he has a fan site

http://richardquest.proboards21.com/index.cgi

We have a running joke in this household, when that guy comes on CNN I pump the volume up, cos Mrs JTL really HATES his voice.

JTL
Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, it wasn't very professional of him. A bloody good joke to tell out of hours but not on prime time telly and certainly not when it is so derogatory about the PM's wife. The other presenters looked pretty embarrassed and rightly so - I bet they knew he'd oversteeped the boundary. Made a right 'koch' of himself I'd say!!