IT Jobs Oppertunity in WA

Wikiposts

IT Jobs Oppertunity in WA

Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT Jobs Oppertunity in WA

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Sorry to dishearten you, but managing a job here without PR, and that too sitting off-shore, is a very remote possibility at the moment, at least until economy gets back on the full blow, which will definitely take till next year..

In my case, I was a bit lucky as I got offer and 457 in August last year, just before the recession started..

By the way, do u reckon having a job here speeds up the process with DIAC?
Its sad... I way, I will keep tying.

I think DIAC gives the first priority to those applications having a job offer letter from any Australian company.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice
Default Re: IT Jobs Oppertunity in WA

Just in addition to Supriya.....
This may increase the speed of our immigration process.
Only getting job offer i dont think it will make much difference until your employer is ready to sponsor you ....i mean ENS...and here in Aus maximum IT employers prefer F2F interview atleast once during interview process as per my experience....hope this info helps you...