Wikiposts

jelly Rolls

Old May 15th 2012, 12:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default jelly Rolls

Perhaps the one quilting item I've NEVER brought is Jelly Rolls....

I like the idea... 42 different 2.5 inch strips from the same colour pallette (?) shades of same colour, great for picture quilts, colour wash quilts and all manner of Jinny Beyer style quilts..

Always wanted one....

Well My Tuesday Night quilting buddies came back from Bali with FOUR of these little babies for me, couldnt believe it... I've got the biggest stoopidist grin on my face....

A greens, a turquoise/blues a purples and a reds through to pinks.... Absolutely gobsmacked.... All rolled up and tied with ribbons....

Am in two minds... Do I go to bed and sleep coz I've been awake since twoish this morning... Or do I spend the night surfing the net looking for inspiration?

Dont want to unroll them til I have the PERFECT project.... Any suggestions???

Decisions decisions.....
Old May 15th 2012, 12:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jelly Rolls

Originally Posted by eddie007
Perhaps the one quilting item I've NEVER brought is Jelly Rolls....

I like the idea... 42 different 2.5 inch strips from the same colour pallette (?) shades of same colour, great for picture quilts, colour wash quilts and all manner of Jinny Beyer style quilts..

Always wanted one....

Well My Tuesday Night quilting buddies came back from Bali with FOUR of these little babies for me, couldnt believe it... I've got the biggest stoopidist grin on my face....

A greens, a turquoise/blues a purples and a reds through to pinks.... Absolutely gobsmacked.... All rolled up and tied with ribbons....

Am in two minds... Do I go to bed and sleep coz I've been awake since twoish this morning... Or do I spend the night surfing the net looking for inspiration?

Dont want to unroll them til I have the PERFECT project.... Any suggestions???

Decisions decisions.....
Do you have work tomorrow? I know you have physio.

If you dont have work and you have your usual bout of insomnia, then I reckon you should be surfing for inspiration, you know you wont be happy until you do and you know you will be drooling at your stuff as well.

Get on the net.