Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Beccie
Thanks, I'm not just a dizzy blonde then !!!
Maybe we both are??

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Hi all, submitted my 457 on line late december, have sent off for my police checks, meds on friday, attached most documents, just need ex to go to solicitors to sign the documents to give permission for the children and finish attaching docs. I am also sorting out my PR visa at the same time, had already paid an agent so carrying on with it.

Just like you guys i am surrounded with paperwork. Feel so excited, fingers crossed, that this will be the year i move to Perth. Good luck everyone with your adventure
We're drowning in the stuff too. I have an indexed file with it all in but that is falling apart too..

I'm just having a minor panic that we've done everything OK as we don't have an agent. AGHHHHH.

Don't envy you doing 2 visas at the same time.

I've read some of your posts and admire you for taking life by the horns. Good luck.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Hi all, submitted my 457 on line late december, have sent off for my police checks, meds on friday, attached most documents, just need ex to go to solicitors to sign the documents to give permission for the children and finish attaching docs. I am also sorting out my PR visa at the same time, had already paid an agent so carrying on with it.

Just like you guys i am surrounded with paperwork. Feel so excited, fingers crossed, that this will be the year i move to Perth. Good luck everyone with your adventure
Hi Mandy

Good luck with everything it's sooooooo exciting omg we're on our long journey now.
Hopefully attaching everything today, police checks and medicals still to arrange but will do this soon!

Beccie
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I would love to be on this list but unfortunately I have to sit the IELTS exam. Still, fingers crossed for February.
Good luck Knockoff nige

Beccie
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Maybe we both are??

We're drowning in the stuff too. I have an indexed file with it all in but that is falling apart too..

I'm just having a minor panic that we've done everything OK as we don't have an agent. AGHHHHH.

I've read some of your posts and admire you for taking life by the horns. Good luck.

At least we'll fit in with the locals (blonde lol)
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Maybe we both are??

Hi, thanks. You are much more organised then me i have two big piles of paperwork one 457 and one PR. I have a moment of panic every day over money, leaving friends, be responsible for two teenagers but i know it will be worth it in the end. The agents only really send me stuff and i fill it in. It is nice to be able to phone them up but most of the answers are on BE anyway. Good luck with everything
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mandy

Good luck with everything it's sooooooo exciting omg we're on our long journey now.
Hopefully attaching everything today, police checks and medicals still to arrange but will do this soon!

Beccie
Hi, good luck Beccie. I made a big muck up with my police checks and meds. Send off the police checks with passports then realised i needed passports for medicals. Had to cancel medicals (idiot). Have passports back now so doing medicals on fri. I guess it is trying to time manage everything.

Cant wait to be sitting on the plane winging my way to Perth. I know there is a million things to do when i get there but at least i will be on ozzie soil, take care
Old Jan 1st 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Flyaway, got police forms complete and popped them back today, all sorted, really easy. Just medicals now !
Beccie
Old Jan 1st 2008, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Knockoff!!

Hi, thanks. You are much more organised then me i have two big piles of paperwork one 457 and one PR. I have a moment of panic every day over money, leaving friends, be responsible for two teenagers but i know it will be worth it in the end. The agents only really send me stuff and i fill it in. It is nice to be able to phone them up but most of the answers are on BE anyway. Good luck with everything
I don't think I'm very organised! You haven't seen the mess!

I panic all the time too. I'm sure we will all be fine. Good luck to you to! Have you read Daunted's posts and update? She's in Perth (well Bunbury) with 2 teenagers.

Hi, good luck Beccie. I made a big muck up with my police checks and meds. Send off the police checks with passports then realised i needed passports for medicals. Had to cancel medicals (idiot). Have passports back now so doing medicals on fri. I guess it is trying to time manage everything.

Cant wait to be sitting on the plane winging my way to Perth. I know there is a million things to do when i get there but at least i will be on ozzie soil, take care
Glad to hear you finally got the meds/pccs sorted. that's the sort of thing I do!

Thanks Flyaway, got police forms complete and popped them back today, all sorted, really easy. Just medicals now !
Beccie
Great - you're beating us, we haven't even filled ours in yet - so much for organised eh?

Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope we're all in Oz this time next year.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:29 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: January 08 Applicants

Just wanted to wish all you January 2008 applicants GOOD LUCK with your applications.............and never give up!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just wanted to wish all you January 2008 applicants GOOD LUCK with your applications.............and never give up!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Thanks Beth for all you help and all the best for your move
Are you planning on going soon?
Beccie
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trying to attach all the documents but having real problems? Keeps saying this application complete you can no longer attach documents?:curse::curse:

Anyone else having problems?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:48 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth for all you help and all the best for your move
Are you planning on going soon?
Beccie
All ready to go.......well apart from from the small matter of selling the house!!!!!! Been on the market since April :curse:
So I'm not going anywhere for a while by the looks of things
Beth x x
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:00 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Hey everyone!

Well hopefully by the end of this month we'll have our sponsorship from SA - but as they say, till the fat lady belts a hit out...

Everyone's been really helpful so far. The OH (main applicant) has had her VETASSESS back, she passed IELTS with an 8.5 and now we're just getting the final bits together to courier to SA for our 475 sponsorship app.

We were both quite startled how quick it all starts moving once you get your sponsorship back for the visa. So if we're fortunate enough to be sponsored by SA it's house on market, sell the motorhome and get everything bopped off to DIAC for the final stage.

Wishing everyone here a VERY happy, successful, memorable, engaging and prosperous 2008... in the sunshine!

Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Trying to attach all the documents but having real problems? Keeps saying this application complete you can no longer attach documents?:curse::curse:

Anyone else having problems?
You can only attach 60 (I think) documents. Have you done this many? If so, there should be an email to send extra documents to.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
All ready to go.......well apart from from the small matter of selling the house!!!!!! Been on the market since April :curse:
So I'm not going anywhere for a while by the looks of things
Beth x x
Fingers crossed for you Beth. You just need one person to want to buy.

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Hey everyone!

Well hopefully by the end of this month we'll have our sponsorship from SA - but as they say, till the fat lady belts a hit out...

Everyone's been really helpful so far. The OH (main applicant) has had her VETASSESS back, she passed IELTS with an 8.5 and now we're just getting the final bits together to courier to SA for our 475 sponsorship app.

We were both quite startled how quick it all starts moving once you get your sponsorship back for the visa. So if we're fortunate enough to be sponsored by SA it's house on market, sell the motorhome and get everything bopped off to DIAC for the final stage.

Wishing everyone here a VERY happy, successful, memorable, engaging and prosperous 2008... in the sunshine!

Hi Stormy!

We're getting a sposored 475 to SA too! Get that house on the market they are issuing these visas quickly!

See you in Adelaide!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.