British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   January 08 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/january-08-applicants-502610/)

Beccie Dec 31st 2007 5:48 pm

January 08 Applicants

Hi
Thought I'd start a thread for Jan 08 just submitted mine and of course its Jan 08 already their!!

Wondered if anyone else is applying in Jan as well?

The Pope Family
(Richard 35, Beccie 35, Fred 16 & Megan 11 :thumbsup:)

Fly Away Dec 31st 2007 5:58 pm

Re: January 08 Applicants

Hi, we're just attaching our documents - so we submitted in Dec 07 but will finish the application in Jan 08.:lol:

Which visa have you applied for and where are you headed? We're on a 475 to Adelaide and hope to be there by June 08.

Good luck and Happy New Year to Everyone!:thumbup:

Beccie Dec 31st 2007 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away (Post 5723612)
Hi, we're just attaching our documents - so we submitted in Dec 07 but will finish the application in Jan 08.:lol:

Which visa have you applied for and where are you headed? We're on a 475 to Adelaide and hope to be there by June 08.

Good luck and Happy New Year to Everyone!:thumbup:

Hi Flyaway,
Nice to meet you!
We are applying for a 175 skilled, not sure where yet!
Here's to 2008 down under Happy New Year and good luck to you too.
Beccie :)

dhakar_zubok Jan 1st 2008 3:09 am

Although I was to submit my one in December but unable to submit it as my wife is yet to sit for her IELTS (on Jan 12). So hope to submit it by Jan 27.

Again happy to be in the same group with you. Hope it will make things easier for me.

Fly Away Jan 1st 2008 10:36 am

Originally Posted by Beccie (Post 5723677)
Hi Flyaway,
Nice to meet you!
We are applying for a 175 skilled, not sure where yet!
Here's to 2008 down under Happy New Year and good luck to you too.
Beccie :)

Looks like we will be spending lots of time on this thread together!:thumbup:

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok (Post 5724905)
Although I was to submit my one in December but unable to submit it as my wife is yet to sit for her IELTS (on Jan 12). So hope to submit it by Jan 27.

Again happy to be in the same group with you. Hope it will make things easier for me.

Hi Dhaker-Z. Good luck to your wife on the 12th. Hope you can be a Jan applicant too.:thumbup:

Beccie Jan 1st 2008 11:14 am

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok (Post 5724905)

Hi Welcome to the Jan 08 thread and good luck for the 12th fingers and toes all crossed for you.

Beccie :thumbsup:

Beccie Jan 1st 2008 11:16 am

Flyaway
Have you sent off for police checks yet?
Do I just contact my local police for this and which form should I use the document check list gives a link to police website but no form :confused:

Confused

Beccie

allankate Jan 1st 2008 11:17 am

Hi January Applicants!!

Don't forget to input your info in the Expats timeline once you've applied :thumbsup:

http://www.beupdate.co.uk

Happy New year to you all and I wish you all fast visas in 2008

Allan

Fly Away Jan 1st 2008 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Beccie (Post 5725596)
Flyaway
Have you sent off for police checks yet?
Do I just contact my local police for this and which form should I use the document check list gives a link to police website but no form :confused:

Confused

Beccie

Hi Beccie,

I had trouble on that site too.:lol: In the end I went into our local Police Sation and told them what I wanted - they gave me the form to fill in - they had a huge stock - obviously in demand. We have to go back in person with some ID and £10 each. We'll do that next week.

Good luck!:thumbup:

Fly Away Jan 1st 2008 11:24 am

Originally Posted by allankate (Post 5725597)
Hi January Applicants!!

Don't forget to input your info in the Expats timeline once you've applied :thumbsup:

Allan

Thanks for the reminder!

Beccie Jan 1st 2008 11:25 am

Originally Posted by allankate (Post 5725597)
Hi January Applicants!!

Allan

Hi Allan

Thanks just done it!
Makes it all feel real now omg !

Beccie :rofl:

Beccie Jan 1st 2008 11:26 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away (Post 5725607)
Hi Beccie,

I had trouble on that site too.:lol: In the end I went into our local Police Sation and told them what I wanted - they gave me the form to fill in - they had a huge stock - obviously in demand. We have to go back in person with some ID and £10 each. We'll do that next week.

Good luck!:thumbup:

Thanks, I'm not just a dizzy blonde then !!! :rofl:

midwife-mandy Jan 1st 2008 11:49 am

Hi all, submitted my 457 on line late december, have sent off for my police checks, meds on friday, attached most documents, just need ex to go to solicitors to sign the documents to give permission for the children and finish attaching docs. I am also sorting out my PR visa at the same time, had already paid an agent so carrying on with it.

Just like you guys i am surrounded with paperwork. Feel so excited, fingers crossed, that this will be the year i move to Perth. Good luck everyone with your adventure:thumbsup:

knockoff nige Jan 1st 2008 12:04 pm

I would love to be on this list but unfortunately I have to sit the IELTS exam. Still, fingers crossed for February.

midwife-mandy Jan 1st 2008 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by knockoff nige (Post 5725719)
I would love to be on this list but unfortunately I have to sit the IELTS exam. Still, fingers crossed for February.

Good luck:thumbsup: