Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
There's no rhyme or reason but I've just received the pdf email telling me that I have been granted my visa!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, yeeeee haaaa I wasn't even aware I had a CO!!!!!!!

8 years I've been dreaming about this and it it has finally happened!!!! I won't believe it until I see it in the passport though!

I didn't upload any P60's or payslips, just front loaded a brief letter from HR saying I worked in IT for 8 years! I'm not on the Modl list AND my best friend applied for 175 Modl 1 week before me and he STILL hasn't heard from a CO! .... I just don't get it - however I'm opening the bubbly tonight!!!!
FANTASTIC NEWS HOPE YOU HAVE A HEADACHE IN THE MORNING
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Just seen on beupdate that a April 08 app got CO yesterday and guess what he's a Sparky. They look like there in strong demand.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

laura what s your plan, now have you a house to sell or jobs to get in auz.. where are you going??
lynne
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:12 am
Claireg

claireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud ofclaireg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NikiL
I had a chat with a school governor (he is also on the county governors board so I figured he'd be in a good position to advise)as our boy finishes primary next week & we didn't see the point in him starting secondary school for a couple of weeks then going back to primary.

His view was that for a few weeks, especially if you explain why, nobody is going to have a huge issue, and regardless (and these were his words) the process takes so long to take parents to court that we'd be gone by the time it got that far!

Thanks for the info Niki, so i can stop worrying about prison food then!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:12 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

For info - we have had our first January 2008 e-lodged visa application (s/c 176) granted today - lodged on 14/01/2008.

Best regards.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:14 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
For info - we have had our first January 2008 e-lodged visa application (s/c 176) granted today - lodged on 14/01/2008.

Best regards.
Thanks Alan
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan Collett

Best regards.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Alan - that's 4 days AFTER us!!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:10 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

OMG I'm excited - I've heard of a few but when a MA tells you that it seems MORE real
Good luck January bunch
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Alan - that's 4 days AFTER us!!!
F/A - Can you predict when you'll get your VISA - given this new information!! Next week? Or the Week after?

Are you ready? Maybe you won't have to go into rented after all!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Well at least 08 app are getting granted.
Good to see things are moving.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
FANTASTIC NEWS HOPE YOU HAVE A HEADACHE IN THE MORNING
I'm still smiling but i did feel a little hazy
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynneandwayne
laura what s your plan, now have you a house to sell or jobs to get in auz.. where are you going??
lynne

Hiya, I'm going to rent the house I live in to friends so I don't have a house to sell. My brother lives in Manly (he's on Sponsorship) and I have good friends who live round there so I'l probably start there. I may find I want more sun so try Brisbane but then I've always wanted to work in Perth... It all depends where I find work really! decisions, desicions... !
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

OMG they've missed my application then

Good news any day now yipeeeeeee
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Guess what!!

Everything changed to met on my status page and application being processed further does this mean we have a case officer ???

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:14 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beccie
Guess what!!

Everything changed to met on my status page and application being processed further does this mean we have a case officer ???

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sounds like you do to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.