Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old May 8th 2008, 5:51 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Hi Mary Yep you and Nic were right im so happy Yea its Erieann My DH wants to spell it that way

Thanks Karen

Hi Helen and welcome you'll have great fun here very friendly bunch we are
Old May 8th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsterry
Hi guys, new to this site. We too applied online 24th January on a 176. We've just finished our med's and hopefully been sent off today 8/5/08. Still awaiting a CO as everything is all done now. Your never know we might bypass CO and go straight to visa ! We're looking at moving to Victoria as we have state sponsorship, Geelong or there abouts.

We live in hope.

Helenx
Welcome Helen - we all hope we will go straight to visa too. Although someone who applied on 30.11.07 got a CO today - so getting closer.

BE is a godsend and a lifeline. You'll be glad you found it!

Originally Posted by mary1967
A baby girl Told you so!!!! Really made up for you Niamh. Are you sticking with Erin?
We knew didn't we?

Well my viewer has been and gone, it was just the husband - no wife. She viewed the first time... He seemed to like it but was in and out quickly.. not sure...

EA chased the viewers yesterday who liked it - but their daughter had been in a car crash and so she thinks it will be a while before they think about moving again.

So I need all your thoughts concentrated on the people today - to make them put in a GOOD offer.
Old May 8th 2008, 5:58 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Welcome Helen - we all hope we will go straight to visa too. Although someone who applied on 30.11.07 got a CO today - so getting closer.

BE is a godsend and a lifeline. You'll be glad you found it!

We knew didn't we?

Well my viewer has been and gone, it was just the husband - no wife. She viewed the first time... He seemed to like it but was in and out quickly.. not sure...

EA chased the viewers yesterday who liked it - but their daughter had been in a car crash and so she thinks it will be a while before they think about moving again.

So I need all your thoughts concentrated on the people today - to make them put in a GOOD offer.
Dont worry Nic sure dont you know at the end of the day its us who decide our lovely DH just come around to keep us happy sorry lads i mean that in a nice way so keeping every thing crossed that they come back with an offer for you

so now im on my knees, rubbing the screen and crossing every thing in the name of god will some one not make an offer
Old May 8th 2008, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
Dont worry Nic sure dont you know at the end of the day its us who decide our lovely DH just come around to keep us happy sorry lads i mean that in a nice way so keeping every thing crossed that they come back with an offer for you

so now im on my knees, rubbing the screen and crossing every thing in the name of god will some one not make an offer
Thanks Naimh - over on the Feb thread, I had to go on all fours and spread 'em to get Mary and Mairead some viewers!!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Naimh - over on the Feb thread, I had to go on all fours and spread 'em to get Mary and Mairead some viewers!!!!
I like it very good if nothing else keeps us smiling

Has to work,
Old May 8th 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like it very good if nothing else keeps us smiling

Has to work,

It HAS to work!

BE saves my sanity most days - have to keep going.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:39 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Hi every one And thanks so much for the well wishes your all great

well the news is ITS A GIRL

delighted what a great bonus all healthy and active
WOW a GIRL - that is great news - you must be chuffed

Welcome to Helen

and

GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer !!!

Latest for us is DH and my meds say Health requirements finalised and our DD still says Health requirements outstanding
Old May 8th 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road

Hi, have you heard anything yet? Our emigration agent sent our skills assessment papers etc away in January. OH is a roofer. Emigration agent said it would take 12 weeks in total. I emailed them on Friday because we hadnt heard anything, only to be told there is a delay with everyone and we should hear in about 10 weeks! 22 weeks in total. Is this right?

Last edited by kurrikurri; May 8th 2008 at 6:56 pm.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by funshine
WOW a GIRL - that is great news - you must be chuffed

Welcome to Helen

and

GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer GOOD offer !!!

Thanks Funshine!

Latest for us is DH and my meds say Health requirements finalised and our DD still says Health requirements outstanding
Yay!! good news - now it's just the waiting business and you're finished!!!

Originally Posted by kurrikurri
Hi, have you heard anything yet? Our emigration agent sent our skills assessment papers etc away in January. OH is a roofer. Emigration agent said it would take 12 weeks in total. I emailed them on Friday because we hadnt heard anything, only to be told there is a delay with everyone and we should hear in about 10 weeks! 22 weeks in total. Is this right?
Sounds about right. People who applied in October are just starting to get their vias. There is a huge backlog of paper applications from last August and most staff are working on those...
Old May 8th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. I hadnt realised it would take so long. Only hope things start to quicken up!

Last edited by kurrikurri; May 8th 2008 at 7:41 pm.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you. I hadnt realised it would take so long. Only hope things start to quicken up!
Things should improve as they get through all the Augusts. Then more COs will be free to deal with us!
Old May 8th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

I hope so. We are so desperate to know one way or another. All we think about is Oz. We should have done it years ago, but we cannot turn back the clocks. We have had to get lots of references etc etc and my husband is working part time doing his roofing along with his factory job because we have our heart set on going out to Oz. Our house is at a standstill and we need to do work on it to put it on the market to sell.

Of course, Fingers crossed that we pass our medicals. Worried about that but hopefully they wont be too bad.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Which part of Australia are you hoping to go to? What is your occupation?
Old May 8th 2008, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hope so. We are so desperate to know one way or another. All we think about is Oz. We should have done it years ago, but we cannot turn back the clocks. We have had to get lots of references etc etc and my husband is working part time doing his roofing along with his factory job because we have our heart set on going out to Oz. Our house is at a standstill and we need to do work on it to put it on the market to sell.

Of course, Fingers crossed that we pass our medicals. Worried about that but hopefully they wont be too bad.
We are the same - should have applied 3 years ago when we were under 40. Still as you say, can't turn the clock back. It has taken us 16 months to get this far - nightmare visa application.

You will get there in the end with the house. Although to be honest, the house selling bit has been the hardest for us.

Which part of Australia are you hoping to go to? What is your occupation?
We're off to Adelaide - husband is in IT. Where are you headed?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

New South Wales, 2 hours north of Sydney. Our best friends live there. We have been out on holiday twice in 2 years and love it. We have done a bit of touring around Oz, flew up to Mackay and toured 1800 miles. Been to Melbourne, but not Adelaide.

Do you have friends or family out there? Have you visited?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.