Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Jamie's Italian has landed in Perth

Jamie's Italian has landed in Perth

Old Apr 12th 2013, 11:20 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie's Italian has landed in Perth

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Same. I hate his face. I won't eat there just on the principle that I can't stand the smug little wanker so won't be helping to line his pockets.
Lol. I thought I was the only one. We refused an invite with friends for exactly the reasons you give - verbatim!

I've always wondered who appointed the self righteous little prick saviour of the earth - well school dinners and crims anyway!
Old Apr 12th 2013, 11:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Lol. I thought I was the only one. We refused an invite with friends for exactly the reasons you give - verbatim!

I've always wondered who appointed the self righteous little prick saviour of the earth - well school dinners and crims anyway!
On my Bucket List is seeing Jamie fall arse over turkey while he's doing one of those 'flap hands/walk backwards/OMG I am the best' things.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why people hate him so much ? what is wrong with trying to show obese parents who are raising obese kids how to buy & cook healthy meals !

A lot of the kids on the shows he has done have no bloody clue what even a fresh vegatable looks like !

Love him or loath him at least he is trying !

Good on you Jamie !
Old Apr 12th 2013, 1:31 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Not sure why people hate him so much ? what is wrong with trying to show obese parents who are raising obese kids how to buy & cook healthy meals !

A lot of the kids on the shows he has done have no bloody clue what even a fresh vegatable looks like !

Love him or loath him at least he is trying !

Good on you Jamie !
I don't mind those shows so much, and they do seem to do some good.

It's his own cooking show that I can't stand. Watched it a few times, never again. The lad's far too in love with himself for me.

But for those who like him, go for it
Old Apr 12th 2013, 9:39 pm
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
trying to show obese parents who are raising obese kids how to buy & cook healthy meals