Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Jade Goody again( and dont groan!!)

Jade Goody again( and dont groan!!)

Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Jade Goody again( and dont groan!!)

Did anyone see that fly on the wall documentry last night on the Bio channel.
I found it rather amusing and interesting, especially the part where she driving towards Welwyn Garden City and the daft cow thought she was in Wales!!!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody again( and dont groan!!)

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I found it rather amusing and interesting, especially the part where she driving towards Welwyn Garden City and the daft cow thought she was in Wales!!!
I did not watch it but I have always wished I could be the type of person that would say the first thing that popped into my head like Jade did

I remember watching her on celb big brother,that was the first time I had seen her and she did not seem to think just talk!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Its a good job we are all different.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 2:07 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i watched the last bit of it forgot it was on, i just noticed what a great mum she was to her boys its such a shame
Old Apr 21st 2009, 2:09 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by donna
Its a good job we are all different.
yeh, i think we all have our "blonde moments" i have many im the blondest brunette
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:20 am
Just Joined

ozpom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by petensue
I did not watch it but I have always wished I could be the type of person that would say the first thing that popped into my head like Jade did

I remember watching her on celb big brother,that was the first time I had seen her and she did not seem to think just talk!
Have to agree sometimes I wish I could tell people exactly the first thought that pops in2 my head.....politeness stops me

Shame about Jade she did seem like a gr8 mum so sad
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is very brave and I have watched it (recorded on IQ)and will be watching the others too. What publicity for cancer this is, it certainly brings awareness and how good is it that she shows how hard it is. I did giggle at the poor bank person on the end of the line, imagine being on the wrong side of Jade Goody's tongue LOL.

Jo
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:37 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Jade Goody again( and dont groan!!)

Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petensue

Originally Posted by ozpom
Have to agree sometimes I wish I could tell people exactly the first thought that pops in2 my head.....politeness stops me

Shame about Jade she did seem like a gr8 mum so sad
Its a form of Tourettes Syndrome.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Hay thats animal cruelty that is, send him back to Weston.

Jo
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Part 2................6.30pm tonight (WST)...........
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Its a form of Tourettes Syndrome.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

i think its a shame that anyone should die from such a horendouse illness, the question i keep asking myself when this subject arises is would she have been so keen to put it in the public eye if there was no money involved, now can you remember the little girl who used to raise hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity, the little girl who had the oxygen tank with her all the time, the same one who got befrended by the beckhams, now that is a little hero, a true inspiration to anyone, it kind of make jade goody a bit pathetic in my eyes, and i just heard that mr jack goody or twed or whatever his name ishas been moved to a open prison to make him feel safer , nice!!
anyway it is only my opinion and i realise that others think she is the bees knees.
john
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:27 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Daft cows...............mm
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnknight001
i think its a shame that anyone should die from such a horendouse illness, the question i keep asking myself when this subject arises is would she have been so keen to put it in the public eye if there was no money involved, now can you remember the little girl who used to raise hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity, the little girl who had the oxygen tank with her all the time, the same one who got befrended by the beckhams, now that is a little hero, a true inspiration to anyone, it kind of make jade goody a bit pathetic in my eyes, and i just heard that mr jack goody or twed or whatever his name ishas been moved to a open prison to make him feel safer , nice!!
anyway it is only my opinion and i realise that others think she is the bees knees.
john
Maybe she did give some to charity too, she did do some charity stuff, who knows, but that woman did it for her kids and who can blame her for that. Yes I remeber that little girl, but then she didnt have any children to leave behind at a very young age did she.

Just my opinon.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.