Jade Goody

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:20 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jade Goody

Originally Posted by Weird Fish
Yes I am aware that a lot of the time it is palliative. From my experience though I was pointing out that once my family members and friends had reached this stage of their cancer, they simply did not want to be cut open any more, they did not feel that more operations were the answer to their quality of life for a few weeks, as they themselves are a risk and cause pain in recovery. They however were not as young as Jade (although they weren't old either) and had perhaps had a different outlook on things.
its a very individual thing, ive known people with cancer who still wanted to be resusitated if they stopped breathing or their family wanted this too. Theres no right or wrong really its a very personal thing pallative care
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Jade has also said that she desperately does not want to die so I guess she is trying to hang on to every last little bit of life and time with her sons as possible.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Taffaroo will become famous soon enoughTaffaroo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by northernbird
Your mind clearly doesn't sink as low as the rest of us. I think he was referring to people taking it up the arse!
Mmm...Gotcha!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:19 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunbather
Jade has also said that she desperately does not want to die so I guess she is trying to hang on to every last little bit of life and time with her sons as possible.
That's understandable but I am fearful that her body can't take any more and one of these times she will not wake up. (Maybe I'm biased as it's how my nana went - on the operating table having a hip replacement supposed to make her life better.)

I'm not sure that's how she'd want to go, and I'm sure it would devastate her family if they didn't get to say their goodbyes.

I hope she has some very good and rational advisers round her.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
That's understandable but I am fearful that her body can't take any more and one of these times she will not wake up. (Maybe I'm biased as it's how my nana went - on the operating table having a hip replacement supposed to make her life better.)

I'm not sure that's how she'd want to go, and I'm sure it would devastate her family if they didn't get to say their goodbyes.

I read yesterday somewhere, that she wants to be with her children until very close to the end, then they are to go to their dad so they are not around when she finally passes. Fab idea but not sure how realistic it is, especially if she's having any sort of surgery.

Jeez, it's a flamin' horrible scenario
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:38 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider

Almost forgot; I still dont beleive that the public reaction to the story is out of sympathy for Jade per se, but more from the perverse realisation that ppl can watch someone die from the comfort of their own *****ing homes .

p.s ***** you Mr Clifford

Last edited by Icarus; Mar 3rd 2009 at 3:47 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
her brain.
(
Quote of the day
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Old Mar 15th 2009, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Quote of the day

So very glad that has made your day !
Im sure you have never seen anyone go through this as you would not find it so amusing,
doesnt really matter if they were the most intelligent person ever, they still suffer the same at the end !

Nicky
Old Mar 15th 2009, 2:44 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
XXXXX
Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
So very glad that has made your day !
Im sure you have never seen anyone go through this as you would not find it so amusing,
doesnt really matter if they were the most intelligent person ever, they still suffer the same at the end !

Nicky
It couldn't be any less dignified could it ? , what next Max Clifford tying her corpse to puppet strings, and parading it, dancing through the streets on a float.

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 24th 2009 at 3:33 pm. Reason: one quote removed as it refers to a now deleted post
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

It couldn't be any less dignified could it ? , what next Max Clifford tying her corpse to puppet strings, and parading it, dancing through the streets on a float.
Your still not funny, so don´t try to justify your pathetic sick comments You Sick Pathetic P***K
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:08 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Your still not funny, so don´t try to justify your pathetic sick comments You Sick Pathetic P***K
Clearly you don't know what dignified means either & my "comments" stand , My only saddness is the fact that she leaves two kiddies with no mother . Also i am slighty sad at the way people follow this "story" .

As i said previously , **** you Clifford
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Clearly you don't know what dignified means either & my "comments" stand , My only saddness is the fact that she leaves two kiddies with no mother . Also i am slighty sad at the way people follow this "story" .

As i said previously , **** you Clifford
If the message gets across to other young girls to have these tests (dosen;t matter how undignified it is). and can save a young girls/daughters life all the better.
No need for smug comments its not big and its not clever.

Last edited by Dennis The Menace; Mar 15th 2009 at 4:19 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

If the message gets across to other young girls to have these tests (dosen;t matter how undignified it is). and can save a young girls/daughters life all the better.
No need for smug comments its not big and its not clever.
And you throwing insults is ? If you can't put your point across without it then you really should not bother to try .

Lets see how much of the money created to line M C's pocket goes to Cancer Reasearch.

What ? its going to family , her husband thinks it ok to wrap a golf club around some guys neck .

Her kids won't be compensated for the loss of their mother & boy the media isn't gonna leave those guys alone .

Wendy Richard passed away a few weeks back ,THAT was sad . At least she contributed something ... but i guess she's not a "roll model"

Whats the difference between the two cases ? tell me because i sure can't work it out .

A few years back people hated J G ,

Well i'm not selling out, there are other ways & means to raise the profile of cancer reaseach . i find it all very sick
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

And you throwing insults is ? If you can't put your point across without it then you really should not bother to try .

Lets see how much of the money created to line M C's pocket goes to Cancer Reasearch.

What ? its going to family , her husband thinks it ok to wrap a golf club around some guys neck .

Her kids won't be compensated for the loss of their mother & boy the media isn't gonna leave those guys alone .

Wendy Richard passed away a few weeks back ,THAT was sad . At least she contributed something ... but i guess she's not a "roll model"

Whats the difference between the two cases ? tell me because i sure can't work it out .

A few years back people hated J G ,

Well i'm not selling out, there are other ways & means to raise the profile of cancer reaseach . i find it all very sick
So why your cheap digs at Jade, You obviously dislike her possibly jealous of her success, at the end of the day Cancer is not funny at all so why the jokes. As i said earlier i hope no one in your family every suffers from Cancer and i mean that, It is the most horrific thing i have witnessed in my own family and i know others have also, not funny at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.