Jade Goody

Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody

Originally Posted by s/nurse
For the record, it never ceases to amaze me how uneducated some people are.
For the record I should have put a tongue in cheek smiley next to that comment. Anyone who knows me on here knows that comment is so far removed from my thinking.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:47 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I happily have sex and have given birth yet I'm not eligible for a smear test as I'm too young. In the UK you have to be 25. So in some cases it not women not taking responsibilty, it's just not something that is made available to women of my age, which is 22 btw.
i had smears aged 17, all you have to do is ask the gp

Last edited by ozzieclare2b; Feb 25th 2009 at 5:54 am.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:50 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
I suspected this early in the debate, there is just an irreconcilable philosophical chasm here....

Love to Jade and her family and friends
actually it was tongue in check, do not make assumptions about me thanks
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:53 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by northernbird
For the record I should have put a tongue in cheek smiley next to that comment. Anyone who knows me on here knows that comment is so far removed from my thinking.
as usual though people who think they know everything make assumptions based on one comment. You more than most would know and you look great btw
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

You are writing on an open forum not chatting to your 'mates'
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:56 am
looking for my marbles

thats funny i though pomeyblonde was your mate lol , pot kettle black
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:58 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

There is a definate clique on here, i have had my arguments about it from the start, athough it is strongly denied by the z.p's
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple rain
As a morbidly obese woman I was taking the mickey out of the comment made by another poster rather than agreeing with it.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
There is a definate clique on here, i have had my arguments about it from the start, athough it is strongly denied by the z.p's
You are right there is a clique, however whilst I am a friend of pompeyblonde I would not talk directly to her in any post I make on a debate such as this. Our views differ and we are able to speak for ourselves. I certainly don't need anyone to back up my posts.
It is a pity some people do not do the same.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

As a morbidly obese woman I was taking the mickey out of the comment made by another poster rather than agreeing with it.
Again............you are on an open forum, people read the words you write and are not able to tap into your thoughts or feelings.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

Again............you are on an open forum, people read the words you write and are not able to tap into your thoughts or feelings.
I take your point.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:09 am
looking for my marbles

You are right there is a clique, however whilst I am a friend of pompeyblonde I would not talk directly to her in any post I make on a debate such as this. Our views differ and we are able to speak for ourselves. I certainly don't need anyone to back up my posts.
which people?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So do you never want anyone to say they agree with what you say? How short would the thread be? With regard to 'friends' I fail to see how saying someone looks good compared to a previous picture when they know they're undergoing treatment to enable them to lose weight makes them cliquey. It's just called being nice and offering encouragement in my book.

Anyway back to Jade. Apparently she had a wonderful wedding and thoroughly enjoyed herself, albeit whilst totally exhausting herself at the same time. I think it's great that her family and friends will have those memories and photos from the magazine to look at after she's gone and remember her being so happy.

I hope she proves the medics wrong and survives as long as she can.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:14 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I hope she proves the medics wrong and survives as long as she can.
Me too....
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:18 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Me too....
Mm..not looking good though is it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.