Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jade Goody

Originally Posted by Safin
the sting man, the sting, not the bloody taste
oh, it stung alright.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
If it's archaic to call both men and women who'll drop their drawers at the drop of a hat and sometimes without knowing the name of the other party an age old descriptive word then it looks like I'm archaic too. Yes it does! I don't care who you sleep with why should you judge anyone else? Maybe it's something to do with the world we inhabit It can hardly be described as sexist when it's aimed at both sexes though imo. But we all know it isn't don't we? its women only, and young women in particular
I can and will judge because I'm a human being and it's my right to have what I believe to be standards. IMO they are descriptive words nothing more nothing less. And no, imo they are not just used for young women. They may be in your mind but I am fairly liberal in who I judge to be very sexually active. I don't have a problem with labelling (in my head) some young men to be slags or slappers - presumably that makes us different.

Oh and I'm not sure there was any need for the large red print. That's just aggressive and totally unnecessary. Shouting won't change my beliefs, just as I won't change yours by talking. We're individuals and so think differently. Deal with it.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:12 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
oh, it stung alright.
Stung so good?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Stung so good?
it did feel good compared to the crippling abcess pain but I have not tried it since!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I kept the wrapper on.
Hope you didn't put it back in the freezer after for some unsuspecting member of your family find later
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:20 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hope you didn't put it back in the freezer after for some unsuspecting member of your family find later
I think it would have been obvious as the chocolate is normally found inside the wrapper and not on the outside...
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I think it would have been obvious as the chocolate is normally found inside the wrapper and not on the outside...
don't calipos have a very uninsertable shape? surely there are smoother edged ice lollies! PLEASE no more details - just wondering atext

do you think we are just a little off thread ?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:27 am
Account Closed

don't calipos have a very uninsertable shape? surely there are smoother edged ice lollies! PLEASE no more details - just wondering atext

This surely counts as too much information but I now feel the need to clarify.
I did not insert the lolly into my " rusty sheriff's badge", merely placed it between my buttocks so the lolly rested against my anus, thus gaining relief
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

They are smooth and round/oval - the perfect shape I'd say but I agree, let's get back to the topic of Jade
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

They are smooth and round/oval - the perfect shape I'd say but I agree, let's get back to the topic of Jade
no, the tube they come in has a thin flat end and a flat large circle on the other - no dome!

as for Jade - my cousin's husband died a few years back in a similar way (not cervical obviously but rather sudden cancer). Its a horrible thing for any family to face and whether I was entertained by her or not I think she is being as brave as she can and doing her best to provide for her kids in the only way she has left to her.

Last edited by Safin; Feb 24th 2009 at 5:32 am. Reason: rather unfortunate juxtapostioning of topics here!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:33 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I can and will judge because I'm a human being and it's my right to have what I believe to be standards.

Yes but they are YOUR standards, not others, so why should you feel the need to judge others because their 'standards' are not the same as yours? What about just accepting that people are different. Would you judge a fat person if you (maybe you are) slim? Surely they should just stop eating so much and taking some exercise, lazy fat b*****ds - is that ok to judge?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Yes but they are YOUR standards, not others, so why should you feel the need to judge others because their 'standards' are not the same as yours? What about just accepting that people are different. Would you judge a fat person if you (maybe you are) slim? Surely they should just stop eating so much and taking some exercise, lazy fat b*****ds - is that ok to judge?
I did say they were my standards and obviously everyone has different standards in many things. I don't feel the need to judge but I do have an opinion. Lots of things I couldn't care less about in other people - no shoes in public springs to mind whereas others get incredibly uptight about it. Sexual activity in young people bothers me a lot, probably because I have teenage girls but I certainly don't judge people on their physical appearance and never have done. I would never even think what you put at the end let alone say and it's very arrogant to assume I would. I spend my life saying everyone is different on here and has different opinions. Don't put words in my mouth thanks. It's my opinion and like ar*eholes, everyone has one but no one is wrong, just different.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:52 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I did say they were my standards and obviously everyone has different standards in many things. I don't feel the need to judge but I do have an opinion. Lots of things I couldn't care less about in other people - no shoes in public springs to mind whereas others get incredibly uptight about it. Sexual activity in young people bothers me a lot, probably because I have teenage girls but I certainly don't judge people on their physical appearance and never have done. I would never even think what you put at the end let alone say and it's very arrogant to assume I would. I spend my life saying everyone is different on here and has different opinions. Don't put words in my mouth thanks. It's my opinion and like ar*eholes, everyone has one but no one is wrong, just different.
I can and will judge because I'm a human being and it's my right to have what I believe to be standards.

You say you don't feel the need to judge but in your previous post you say you do (see above) - which one is correct?

I don't have problem with people having they own opinions - my god what a boring world if we all thought the same. What I do have a problem with is people judging others - this is completely different from having a different opinion
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Vanessa

You say you don't feel the need to judge but in your previous post you say you do (see above) - which one is correct?
They're both right. I can judge and if I want to I will because I'm a human being BUT it's rare that I do. Young men or women's sexual activity worries me and yes then I judge. And imo providing that judgement is kept to myself which it is (when I'm not discussing it on a forum) I see no issue with having that judgement. Were I to go up to a young person who I knew slept around and called them a slapper or whatever that would be completely out of order. If I look at that person from a distance and think "it's such a shame xx is a slapper because...." I don't think there's a problem but again, that's just my opinion. Others would say I shouldn't even think it. I believe that's impossible to do. Everyone thinks all the time, whether it's about someone's bad driving or what they're wearing etc. They are opinions as well as being personal judgements. I don't think you can separate the two.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

My understanding of a smear test, its a necessary by all who have been involved in sexual relations, As there are many very very highly qualified nurses on this web site i am sure most will agree.
With reference to jade goody , like or dislike she is a young mother who is going to die, That brings home how bad life can be to anyone.

Slapper , I am totaly old fashioned, Drop them to many times, with no relationships to show for it, Sleep with someones partner,

And I Dont Live In A Glass House, Mine Is full Brick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.