Jade Goody

Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Why? Aren't we ALL allowed to behave according to our natural desires?

I don't see either male or female who engage frequently in sexual activity (as long as they are single and 'careful') as anything other than sexually active.
I can see your point and cannot offer any argument against it. I just feel differently and if that makes me holier than thou and judgmental then so be it. I am quite old fashioned really about stuff like that.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:44 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Why? Aren't we ALL allowed to behave according to our natural desires?

I don't see either male or female who engage frequently in sexual activity (as long as they are single and 'careful') as anything other than sexually active.
sorry i meant if they were married. Single people can do what they like with other single people lol
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:46 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Single people can do what they like with other single people lol
Except for 'brown love' though......
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

you make me laugh. Woman arent allowed to call other women sluts or slags? So if for example your husband had an affair would you not call the other woman a slag or a slut? I call her far more lol and him a prick
Glad you are amused...no I personally wouldn't use sexist language/insults to other women...Ofcourse if there is committent in a relationship anyone would be very hurt to be cheated on....

It would be the person who made the committment to me that Id be pissed off with.....Id be lowering myself to start throwing insults at the other person....

There is an underlying attitude here that women shouldn't have sex on her own terms, and that men can do what they like, and women are to blame...I thought this went out in Victorian times??! Put them all in a naughty girls home with the nuns!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
I can see your point and cannot offer any argument against it. I just feel differently and if that makes me holier than thou and judgmental then so be it. I am quite old fashioned really about stuff like that.
'Old fashioned' and 'judgemental' not a great combination, and I suppose you live in glass house as well!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:53 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Glad you are amused...no I personally wouldn't use sexist language/insults to other women...Ofcourse if there is committent in a relationship anyone would be very hurt to be cheated on....

It would be the person who made the committment to me that Id be pissed off with.....Id be lowering myself to start throwing insults at the other person....

There is an underlying attitude here that women shouldn't have sex on her own terms, and that men can do what they like, and women are to blame...I thought this went out in Victorian times??! Put them all in a naughty girls home with the nuns!
I don't like promiscuity in men either. I am not just judgmental about women.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by s/nurse
'Old fashioned' and 'judgemental' not a great combination, and I suppose you live in glass house as well!!!!!!!!!
No I don't but there are certain things I don't agree with and like I said if that makes me judgmental and old fashioned then so be it.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

you make me laugh. Woman arent allowed to call other women sluts or slags? So if for example your husband had an affair would you not call the other woman a slag or a slut? I call her far more lol and him a prick

[QUOTE=pompeyblonde;7316466]Glad you are amused...no I personally wouldn't use sexist language/insults to other women...Ofcourse if there is committent in a relationship anyone would be very hurt to be cheated on....

I suppose it would depend on how educated and how articulate you are as to how you would address someone in these circumstances.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

No I don't but there are certain things I don't agree with and like I said if that makes me judgmental and old fashioned then so be it.
Not great personality traits IMO
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by purple rain
An opinion you are entitled to of course.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:01 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple rain
Now, is this touch-paper going to be a fast or slow burning one?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

I prefer a sloooooow burn

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I seem to be able to dig one without a spade.......
It's a natural talent NB.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't need a spade

Nooooo.
Gutter Gob!!

Not at all. Each individual has their own sense of morals and of what they deem right and wrong. Mine are old fashioned because that is the way I was brought up. Each to their own.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:06 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Not at all. Each individual has their own sense of morals and of what they deem right and wrong. Mine are old fashioned because that is the way I was brought up. Each to their own.
You've mellowed somewhat since you called me a "pednatic twat!"?

As a reply, I was going to point out that it's actually spelt "pedantic" but I thought I'd better not......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.