Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I've just booked.............

Wikiposts

I've just booked.............

Old May 4th 2006, 12:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've just booked.............

Originally Posted by Hels
Whew!!! Was hoping you would say that!!
so are most of QLD
Old May 4th 2006, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
so are most of QLD

hahaha! Well, I hope to get down to the GC at least one of the days we are up there!! Gotta meet Ms Moneypen.

So I have given you fair warning to evacuate the area!
Old May 4th 2006, 12:23 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soapy
where the f**k is Bendigo
I thought it was a bank.
Do you live in bank Hels?
Old May 4th 2006, 12:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha! Well, I hope to get down to the GC at least one of the days we are up there!! Gotta meet Ms Moneypen.

awww nawww
both of u in the one place. im am off to sydney now
Old May 4th 2006, 12:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by gedge
I thought it was a bank.
he he he thats it mate, u wind her up now.

hey hels.
i was talking to an old lady(she was about 107 or something) yesterday and she was born there. u should have seen her face when i said that place is trying to haunt me.
Old May 4th 2006, 12:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a bank.
The amount of holidays and land purchases going on, I think she's robbed it Can you tell I'm a tad jealous
Old May 4th 2006, 12:32 pm

Is that like the cyclone warnings?

*** Severe Hels Warning ***
Severe Tropical Cyclone Hels is expected to cross in to Queensland at Brisbane airport during the coming weekend of 5 May, 2006. Possibly injury or ear ache for those in her path, as well as extensive damage to local alcohol supplies. The public are advised to remain in the safety of their houses for the duration of her stay.
Old May 4th 2006, 1:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that like the cyclone warnings?

*** Severe Hels Warning ***
Severe Tropical Cyclone Hels is expected to cross in to Queensland at Brisbane airport during the coming weekend of 5 May, 2006. Possibly injury or ear ache for those in her path, as well as extensive damage to local alcohol supplies. The public are advised to remain in the safety of their houses for the duration of her stay.
All sounds about right except the date
Old May 4th 2006, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
All sounds about right except the date
Picky picky, I didn't digest the post fully ok, wrong again.

*** UPDATED - Severe Hels Warning ***
Severe Tropical Cyclone Hels is expected to cross in to Queensland at Brisbane airport sometime during July, 2006. Possibly injury or ear ache for those in her path, as well as extensive damage to local alcohol supplies. The public are advised to remain in the safety of their houses for the duration of her stay.

Is that better?
Old May 4th 2006, 2:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Picky picky, I didn't digest the post fully ok, wrong again.

*** UPDATED - Severe Hels Warning ***
Severe Tropical Cyclone Hels is expected to cross in to Queensland at Brisbane airport sometime during July, 2006. Possibly injury or ear ache for those in her path, as well as extensive damage to local alcohol supplies. The public are advised to remain in the safety of their houses for the duration of her stay.

Is that better?
about 8 out of 10. Must try harder You should always aim to do the best you can. Any less, is letting yourself down. - I had that on a school report once - never forgotten it, or taken a blind bit of notice of it either
Old May 4th 2006, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
about 8 out of 10. Must try harder You should always aim to do the best you can. Any less, is letting yourself down. - I had that on a school report once - never forgotten it, or taken a blind bit of notice of it either
Cool, that's the best grade I ever got.
Thanks Miss Moneypen
Does this mean I get out of detention?
Old May 4th 2006, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

Cool, that's the best grade I ever got.
Thanks Miss Moneypen
Does this mean I get out of detention?

This is MY thread, and you will get out of detention when I say you do!!
Old May 4th 2006, 5:07 pm

This is MY thread, and you will get out of detention when I say you do!!
Boo! Not fair <stomp stomp>
Miss Moneypen said i had been a good boy <sniffle>
Can't you just spank me?
Old May 4th 2006, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

Boo! Not fair <stomp stomp>
Miss Moneypen said i had been a good boy <sniffle>
Can't you just spank me?

Heck no!! You would enjoy that FAR too much!!

You just stay sitting in the naughty corner!!
Old May 4th 2006, 5:33 pm

Heck no!! You would enjoy that FAR too much!!

You just stay sitting in the naughty corner!!
But it's going home time!
Misss! Misss! Can i go? Please?
I promise to be good next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.