Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I've just...........

Wikiposts

I've just...........

Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've just...........

Originally Posted by fraser
Thanks

Just had the afternoon in hell trying to unload the van with a the boys under our feet.
I bet you have :scared: Kids and moving just don't go together do they
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:23 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Just had the afternoon in hell trying to unload the van with a the boys under our feet.
Have you got r/v cycle aircon Fraser? If so ANSWER MY BLOODY POST BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck bloke
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuck a $20 letter box in the ground outside my house and looked out past the showhomes to the city skyline and smiled to myself as I realised I now own a home in Melbourne with no mortgage.

Spent the day round there laying flooring and had to put the box up so that the bins can be delivered.

So 26 months after first getting an agent, we're home
At last !!!!

Now what you going to moan about?

Seriously...good on the pair of you!!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
At last !!!!

Now what you going to moan about?

Seriously...good on the pair of you!!!
We've just spent our first night in our new home ands we have to give the keys back to the renal today, so I've just sneaked back to use the laptop before the line ges cut off, it may be a while until I'm back online.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:08 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

We've just spent our first night in our new home ands we have to give the keys back to the renal today, so I've just sneaked back to use the laptop before the line ges cut off, it may be a while until I'm back online.

well, until then, take care and enjoy your new home

Shirley x
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Shirley
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Crack open the bubbly . I hope you will be very happy in your new home.
Mandy
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Crack open the bubbly . I hope you will be very happy in your new home.
Mandy
Thanks Mandy
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

to your new life in your new house. I hope that things will turn out just how you want, and that you and your family will be very happy
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by sunbather
to your new life in your new house. I hope that things will turn out just how you want, and that you and your family will be very happy
Thanks
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:30 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Fraser
Hope you and your family will be very happy in your new home

Cheers
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Congrats Fraser
Hope you and your family will be very happy in your new home

Cheers
Thanks, still hanging on here as trying to get through to optus who haven't cut off the phone
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:36 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, still hanging on here as trying to get through to optus who haven't cut off the phone
Hope you have better luck with Optus than we did when we moved !!! Our line wasnt reconnected until 3 days after it should have and the broadband was almost 3 weeks late !!!!! I was fuming, so fingers crosseed all goes smoothly for you
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Hope you have better luck with Optus than we did when we moved !!! Our line wasnt reconnected until 3 days after it should have and the broadband was almost 3 weeks late !!!!! I was fuming, so fingers crosseed all goes smoothly for you
I haven't finished digging the trench yet

Just spoke to them and they have nothing on record, it's ok though we can stay here all day we have nothing else to do apart from sort out a house full of furniture and boxes that aren't we're they're supposed to be

Last edited by fraser; Jun 14th 2006 at 2:47 pm.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fraser just catching up, congrats on finally getting there mate