Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I've got my Driving test tomorrow

Wikiposts

I've got my Driving test tomorrow

Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've got my Driving test tomorrow

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
How long does it take to work? Will it work over night as I have left it a bit late now as didn't think I would be this bad?
I used to take it the night before and felt it worked. If you get down to the shops now and have some then more before bed you might be right.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Thanks for that. Have sent you some Karma. Will get some tonight on my way home from Swimming.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:06 pm
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Putting my sensible head on (yep, got one), taking something (herbal or otherwise) when you don't know how it will affect you the night before any kind of exam might not be the best course of action. You need to just get tomorrow in perspective - I know you said it's expensive to retry but just focus on the buzz you'll get if you pass. You've just moved you and your family to the other side of the world for goodness sake, this is easy compared
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Just looking for some good luck as I have my driving test tomorrow morning and am absolutely shi....ng myself.

Please pray that it don't rain or thunder and lighten as is on the cards for tomorrow.

I am quite confident on the road it's just the parallel parking and other 4 slow moves.

Anyone know a quick remedy for nerves that will work over night?

Julia.
Good luck, you'll be just fine, now remedy for nerves, think he/she (examiner) has no clothes, but dont laugh too much when you look at them tomorrow. & try to pay attention on the road, dont forget to look in your mirrors.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Putting my sensible head on (yep, got one), taking something (herbal or otherwise) when you don't know how it will affect you the night before any kind of exam might not be the best course of action. You need to just get tomorrow in perspective - I know you said it's expensive to retry but just focus on the buzz you'll get if you pass. You've just moved you and your family to the other side of the world for goodness sake, this is easy compared
Pinkie is right dont take it, I once took it I kept falling sleep all the time, you dont want that not just before driving test, there is something called rescue remedy you might be able to get it from your health food shop, it does relax you just couple of drops on your tongue, but keep away from that calm tablet.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:00 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck matey I will be thinking about you. With your reverse park just remember Fast Hands.....Slow Car
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi all

Just looking for some good luck as I have my driving test tomorrow morning and am absolutely shi....ng myself.

Please pray that it don't rain or thunder and lighten as is on the cards for tomorrow.

I am quite confident on the road it's just the parallel parking and other 4 slow moves.

Julia.
Good luck Julia...try and be calm. All the best
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Julia.
Good luck, stay calm!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:06 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

good luck
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you done it yet?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

come on wummin, its arvo now
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

SHE PASSED!!!

Congratulations honey
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:51 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
SHE PASSED!!!

Congratulations honey
Congrats to you!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done!!!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Hi peeps as you can see

I passed.

Thanks for all your encouragement and best wishes. I got 97%. Failed the parallel parking and shuddered a bit crossing over two lanes.

Well the last two years since we have been in Oz have been very hard for me as mum was ill and then Sadly passed away 2 months ago. I am sat here having my first cry cry since coming back from England. I prayed to her this morning and wore her Eternity ring and asked her to look after me as she did when she was alive.

Thanks Mum youre the best.

Thanks everyone.

Julia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.