Wikiposts

I've got a job!

Old Jul 20th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default I've got a job!

5 weeks and I've finally got a job - I start on the 4th August in Sydney. move in our new house on Friday with Shipping arriving on 28th (monday)July.... I just can't wait.

Finally it is all falling into place!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 4:14 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've got a job!

Originally Posted by homewardbound
5 weeks and I've finally got a job - I start on the 4th August in Sydney. move in our new house on Friday with Shipping arriving on 28th (monday)July.... I just can't wait.

Many congratulations I hope it all works out for you!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

well done.. hope everything goes smoothly.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Well done! Hows Smudge settling in? Ellas loving it as there is a dog park behind our house & she loves the beaches too. Mind u the first visit to the vet cost $350 for her heart jab etc. Seems quarantine didnt upset her too much.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

OMG $350 for heartworm jab??? Did that include anything else???/ I think i will go the monthly tablets at that price! Smudge is due his vacc boosters this week!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

That's great! Well done
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

OMG $350 for heartworm jab??? Did that include anything else???/ I think i will go the monthly tablets at that price! Smudge is due his vacc boosters this week!
I know expensive! that included the jab, some advantix stuff, some worm tablets, a microchip registration for Oz. Someone told me that the vet at the pound is half the price (Im in the GC) so might be worth checking that out near you. Ive sorted out insurance for her now too, think thats $40 a month but vet fees are def pricey!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

tip for next time - get your wormer and flea/tick treatments online - much much cheaper than vets! Mind you wasnt ella wormed before she was released? Smudge was because i had to pay $8 with all the quarantine fees. Why he needed worming again idont know! But will be another 2 months before he is due again.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:51 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

And now you've got the children into your choice of schools ..... it all starts here, enjoy and good luck!