Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I've found my HOLY GRAIL!

I've found my HOLY GRAIL!

Old Mar 7th 2011, 4:32 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default I've found my HOLY GRAIL!

hommous that tastes like hommous from sainsbo's et al
(ie not like a mixture of sputum, semen and vomit)

ALDI's HOMMOUS!!!!!!!

you heard it here first
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've found my HOLY GRAIL!

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum

ALDI's HOMMOUS!!!!!!!

you heard it here first
So you know what semen tastes like then?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:15 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
So you know what semen tastes like then?
no, but I know what it looks like
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

no, but I know what it looks like
Hommous is just bad in this country. Even the expensive stuff from the markets tastes and looks like putty.

I now make my own. Infinitely better! (and it's pretty easy too)
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:25 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

ALDI's HOMMOUS!!!!!!!

you heard it here first
Aldi also does a mean imported Jaffa Cake, cute little dark chocolate marzipan bars (in packs of 5, for the family you understand) and lacura face cream which got good reviews compared to other brands. Unintentional commercial for Aldi now over.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

rozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud of

Yes, the dips and spreads can be a bit shocking here. They have a big range but the standard is not fantastic. Was looking for a tub of guacamole to take to a party, one of them had 8% avocado in the ingredients list!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

Yes, I can't even mention what the slimy green 'guacamole' dips remind me of....so I always have to go to Franklins to buy soft avocados to make the real stuff from fresh ingreadients - Franklins is the only shop guaranteed to have fruit and veg at the end of its life when you need it. HOWEVER there I was strolling down the freezer aisle of Woolies the other day only to notice they do packs of frozen half avocados. Didn't know you could freeze such a thing - anyone tried them? Or tried to make guacamole with them?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Copper Pot Guacamole (with salsa on top)
Wattle Valley Chilli Red

You can thank me later.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:52 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: I've found my HOLY GRAIL!

I thought guacamole was something you can catch from public showers.

Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:54 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

You shower
Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:58 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You shower
of course. He's Australian

Its just us pommies who don't shower
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point

Kopparberg pear cider....
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:16 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

ALDI's HOMMOUS!!!!!!!

you heard it here first
OK Care to explain how you would know that the hummous tastes like...
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:17 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

I think you're not far off in that it's something dripping from the end of yer knob that looks like guacamole that you can catch
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You shower
Does golden shower count?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.