Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I've changed my mind

I've changed my mind

Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I've changed my mind

I want to go right now.

My workplace is being funny with me, my landlord is being a total and complete tool, House Insurance are threatening to charge me a cancellation fee for moving - even though I said that they could insure me in Perth if they wanted

Everything is a fight/struggle, some people are behaving like knobcheeses and I have had enough.

I just want to be at the airport hotel, drinking champagne and bonking my brains out over something smutty.

I am even not looking forward to my party and the emotions that go with it.

Has anyone else felt like the last few weeks are total hell and have had some people change towards them?

I hope it isnt me.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:56 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I've changed my mind

Bollocks to them all!

you will be out of there before you know it.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:57 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Bollocks to them all!

What SS said!

Bollocks to em
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:58 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Bollocks to them all!

You do not realise just how much control people/companies/authorities like to have over you until you end an agreement.

If I had the money, I would resign now and move into a hotel - I swear I would.

Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:01 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey PP I thought you werent going then

Stuff em, you'll be away from them soon. What date is it that you go?

Try to enjoy your party. Im sure you'll get in the swing after a few drinks.

All the best

Joexx
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

dimples12 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry about it!

you'll be frr of them soon!!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You do not realise just how much control people/companies/authorities like to have over you until you end an agreement.

If I had the money, I would resign now and move into a hotel - I swear I would.

OH yes i do!

dont let them get to you.

they cant do anything once you have gone. if they want to be an arse now then bloody let them. Phathetic little lives with no adventure or get up and go in them.

you go out there and LIVE your live. Your mum would be saying the same thing now. (sorry to bring up a sore point). You of all people should know life is too short to be worrying and letting people like that get to you.

this is NOT the PP i know and have come to love (strangly enough)
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Blimey PP I thought you werent going then

Stuff em, you'll be away from them soon. What date is it that you go?

Try to enjoy your party. Im sure you'll get in the swing after a few drinks.

All the best

Joexx
We go first week in March.

I have never felt so stressed ever in my life.

Why do people have to be difficult? How the hell can my landlord demand 2 months notice AND keep our deposit when our agreement expired 9 1/2 years ago and it states only 1 months notice.

My head is pounding, the estate agents and the landlord are coming tomorrow, the landlord left a shitty message on my husbands mobile.

Ive been signed off for a week and work are being shitty as well.

Why dont people leave me alone? I dont bother anyone, just do my thing and you would think I had committed murder the way people are carrying on.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing worth having comes easy PP. Just repeat that every time a knobcheese kicks off.

Once you are on that plane in a post coital druken stupour, you'll be fine.

As SS said, Bollock to em all.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:08 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

......and breath. landlord is obviously just trying it on... arsehole, go have a nice glass of wine and do something that has nothing to do with oz for the rest of the night ...oh and here (((hug))) have a big hug.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:08 pm

We go first week in March.

I have never felt so stressed ever in my life.

Why do people have to be difficult? How the hell can my landlord demand 2 months notice AND keep our deposit when our agreement expired 9 1/2 years ago and it states only 1 months notice.

My head is pounding, the estate agents and the landlord are coming tomorrow, the landlord left a shitty message on my husbands mobile.

Ive been signed off for a week and work are being shitty as well.

Why dont people leave me alone? I dont bother anyone, just do my thing and you would think I had committed murder the way people are carrying on.
because they think they can get away with it.

give him his one months notice as that is all you have and as for the deposit i would write it off i'm sorry to say.

work - you have grief off them for a while now. Be strong and give them a one fingered salute as you leave on your last day - which will come quicker than you think.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

sod the landlord do a moon light flip!!!

move in with family or friends for a few weeks........

leave a note saying now you got clever with us we got clever with you

it will all work out i am sure just think of the nice things in life that you will be experiencing soon
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

HullyBullys is a jewel in the roughHullyBullys is a jewel in the roughHullyBullys is a jewel in the roughHullyBullys is a jewel in the rough

Dont pay the last months rent.

That should get your deposit back.

If he tries to kick you out, claim squaters rights
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by HullyBullys
Dont pay the last months rent.

That should get your deposit back.

If he tries to kick you out, claim squaters rights
Its all going to kick off tomorrow when the estate agent comes round.

I cant think about him anymore, my head hurts.

Ive just had a can of guinness.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Its all going to kick off tomorrow when the estate agent comes round.

I cant think about him anymore, my head hurts.

Ive just had a can of guinness.
Have some more and then your head will really hurt when he comes round.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.