Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

......it's sunday night again, and i've got butterflies!!!!

Wikiposts

......it's sunday night again, and i've got butterflies!!!!

Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:08 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default ......it's sunday night again, and i've got butterflies!!!!

well fellow BE posters. sorry to state the obvious, but it is sunday night, the beginning of a new week, new visas being issued, co's being assigned, pccs/meds being requested, aos being requested.

for some reason this week, i have butterflies so bad it's like Eden in there!!!

maybe this week, it might be our week!!

good luck to all that are passed their waiting time span, and to those that get their wishes this week.

fingers crossed for a fulfilling week of posting .

Last edited by Sleeping Beauty; Feb 12th 2006 at 6:28 am.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ......it's sunday night again, and i've got butterflies!!!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
well fellow BE posters. sorry to state the obvious, but it is sunday night, the beginning of a new week, new visas being issued, co's being assigned, pccs/meds being requested, aos being requested.

good luck to all that are passed their waiting time span, and to those that get their wished this week.

right behind you SB with the good wishes for all this week. x
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:29 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
right behind you SB with the good wishes for all this week. x

thanks cath.

xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

good luck to all that are passed their waiting time span, and to those that get their wishes this week.

Maybe those butterflies are a good omen, looking at your timeline it shouldnt be far off now, fingers crossed for you
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:39 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: ......it's sunday night again, and i've got butterflies!!!!

Not before us surely!

We reckon any day now but you never know eh!

R.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I know that feeling very well.

And I bet if you have 'that feeling' then sure enough, something will happen.

I had that the Sunday before we got our TRA. I felt so sick and nervous it was awful. Got up early Monday and checked my email and there it was!

So I hope your butterflies are for good reason.

Keep us posted.

Sam
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:58 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by leechy100
Maybe those butterflies are a good omen, looking at your timeline it shouldnt be far off now, fingers crossed for you

to P/P and leechy100, i sincerly hope so. we could do with some good news.

thanks for the good wishes.
xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:00 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Carruss
Not before us surely!

We reckon any day now but you never know eh!

R.

no no no russ, not b4 you!!!

i mean for our meds/pccs/aos request, that would be a step in the right direction.

you never know, my butterflies might be for some good news that you hear this week, you are due arent you? (not with child, i mean the visa ..lol)
xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:07 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

no no no russ, not b4 you!!!

i mean for our meds/pccs/aos request, that would be a step in the right direction.

you never know, my butterflies might be for some good news that you hear this week, you are due arent you? (not with child, i mean the visa ..lol)
xx
We should hear something real soon, although our CO did say she was going on leave and that our application would be handed over to a colleague! Straight to the bottom of their pile eh!

Its our eldest daughters Birthday tomorrow and I have a bet on with her that it would arrive by her Birthday so hopefully we will get the email by tomorrow morning. What a good present that would be for us all eh! Perhaps they are even waiting for that too.............yeah I know, probably not ! ! !

Anyways, good luck to everyone whatever stage they are at.

R.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:09 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck kiddo
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:10 am
Account Closed

We should hear something real soon, although our CO did say she was going on leave and that our application would be handed over to a colleague! Straight to the bottom of their pile eh!

Its our eldest daughters Birthday tomorrow and I have a bet on with her that it would arrive by her Birthday so hopefully we will get the email by tomorrow morning. What a good present that would be for us all eh! Perhaps they are even waiting for that too.............yeah I know, probably not ! ! !

Anyways, good luck to everyone whatever stage they are at.

R.

Good luck Russ me ole matey
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:14 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Good luck Russ me ole matey
Thanks, its starting to do our heads in again now all this waiting!

Sorry, but will not hijack the thread or SB will hurl some abuse at me.....................again ! ! ! lol

Or, it may get deleted for being off topic!

R.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:15 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Good luck kiddo
thanks honey. good luck for you getting a great offer from the estate agents tomorrow!!!! lets hope its good news all round.

hows the hangover???
xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:17 am
Account Closed

thanks honey. good luck for you getting a great offer from the estate agents tomorrow!!!! lets hope its good news all round.

hows the hangover???
xx

its better thanks mate. ive sworn never to drink again!!!! but what if i get a great offer tomorrow......!?!??!

j x
Old Feb 12th 2006, 7:17 am
Never going back

Thanks, its starting to do our heads in again now all this waiting!

Sorry, but will not hijack the thread or SB will hurl some abuse at me.....................again ! ! ! lol

Or, it may get deleted for being off topic!

R.
PMSL........again!!!
you always get me in bloody trouble russ!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.