Wikiposts

Its over!!!

Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Its over!!!

Winter that is!!!!! So glad that today is the first day of spring.....bloody hate the winter!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Its over!!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Winter that is!!!!! So glad that today is the first day of spring.....bloody hate the winter!

Well i would say that summer is over here...but to be honest, i don't think it even REACHED us!! we went from spring, straight to autumn!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:27 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
Well i would say that summer is over here...but to be honest, i don't think it even REACHED us!! we went from spring, straight to autumn!!
thats great to hear
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
thats great to hear

Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
thats great to hear
smug bast*rd!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
smug bast*rd!
Hey Sal, i see you've finally exchanged contracts!! and on my birthday aswell!!

Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!
Oh all the best people are born in August!

Belated birthday greetings

And thanks, it was a big relief to exchange
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:52 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Winter seemed long this year, didn't it? So glad that the days are getting warmer again.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Winter seemed long this year, didn't it? So glad that the days are getting warmer again.
It did....long, cold and wet!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

It did....long, cold and wet!!
Just like our Spring and Summer

and i guess Autumn will be the same....
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:21 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Pool hit 25C on Sunday, and I had to have my first dip of the year. Little on chilly, but fine if you're swimming.

Oh the joys of solar heating
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congratulations!!!
Wow...thats my sons birthday as well!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by datamile
Pool hit 25C on Sunday, and I had to have my first dip of the year. Little on chilly, but fine if you're swimming.

Oh the joys of solar heating
Are ya mad!!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:33 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Are ya mad!!!
Better than last year, when I jumped in at 16C ( first year ) , or pre-heating, was the I thought it was 23C ( yes the first 6 inches was )
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

A rainy first day of sping though SOR...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.