Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

Wikiposts

It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:11 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
He's obviously looking for worldy experience in all realms?!?! I wouldn't knock it.....that would indicate I might get the chance one day too! lol
Yeah you're right, don't knock it till you've tried it. Behave yourself!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:20 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Yeah you're right, don't knock it till you've tried it. Behave your self!

No well....I wouldn't go for a 70 year old myself.....but...perhaps he just wanted to see if he could! Or for a bet, or just to boost the poor gals ego! Bloody ell...I don't know....I don't think any less of him for it tho!
(He's in rehab just now anyway) and no, I don't think any less of him for that either..........it's a hellish industry he's in and life can be very complicated and unreal most of the time. Sucks out your soul and excretes venom into your veins! Good on him for getting it while he can....... at least for not sitting on his arse watching tv 24/7. (F**K this really is a mid life crisis huh...just proved there!)
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:22 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

No well....I wouldn't go for a 70 year old myself.....but...perhaps he just wanted to see if he could! Or for a bet, or just to boost the poor gals ego! Bloody ell...I don't know....I don't think any less of him for it tho!
(He's in rehab just now anyway) and no, I don't think any less of him for that either..........it's a hellish industry he's in and life can be very complicated and unreal most of the time. Sucks out your soul and excretes venom into your veins! Good on him for getting it while he can....... at least for not sitting on his arse watching tv 24/7. (F**K this really is a mid life crisis huh...just proved there!)
Calm down dear...I heard she did it for a bet!

You have something waiting in your profile.

Rich
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:27 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Calm down dear...I heard she did it for a bet!

You have something waiting in your profile.

Rich

Didn't mean to get flustered - must be those fustrated hormones kicking in! lol. Thank you for your present! That was nice of you.

ps - I don't think anything happened - she knocked him back...the fool! But she did say it was a huge ego boost for her. See, he's a nice bloke - willing to make ultimate sacrifices to please peole! lol!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:36 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't mean to get flustered - must be those fustrated hormones kicking in! lol. Thank you for your present! That was nice of you.

ps - I don't think anything happened - she knocked him back...the fool! But she did say it was a huge ego boost for her. See, he's a nice bloke - willing to make ultimate sacrifices to please peole! lol!
Hey there's a lot to be said for older women!!!
She wasn't 'that' bad looking!!

Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:40 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Hey there's a lot to be said for older women!!!
She wasn't 'that' bad looking!!

Yeh well..........................you don't always look on the mantelpiece when your pokeing the fire.....now do you!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:46 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

He looks a bit mexican there! How could any 70 year old resist that face I ask you?
Attached Thumbnails It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!-colin-f.jpg  
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:20 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh well..........................you don't always look on the mantelpiece when your pokeing the fire.....now do you!
Personally --- No!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:44 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Been feeling all sorts of unusual things recently and did a bit of research - every single web site I read rang true - almost exactly symptom by symptom! It's official - text-book Mid Life Crisis! :scared: Yippeee! Nice to spring on my family less than a year in a new country! I always thought the term was just a way of saying "gettin old and not dealing with it - ho ho ha ha!' Pretty shocked to find out it is a genuine condition, hormone imbalance that could take up to 7 years to sort out...and although generally starts in 40's - can start as young as 35 (which I am)! Really interesting to read up about it. Don't feel quite as much as a lost freak now I have a definitition.
How odd! Wonder what will happen next!
I guess most people on here would not admit to having it - but if any other women got it shortly after moving here, I'd love to hear about it...here or in a PM. Don't really have any mates here and would love to find out I'm not the only one with it! (Interesting to hear from Men too)
YES, been struggling with it for years and I am 36 in May
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:51 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
YES, been struggling with it for years and I am 36 in May
Hmmm - is that your avitar speaking?

While I'm on the Farrell subject....can I throw in one of these too, please...!
Thank you -happy now! And who says mid life crisis is a bad thing?!?!
Me and my 2 fantasy men will be very happy together in our padded cell! (wonder if my hubby will visit me and bring breadcrumbs and water!)
Attached Images  
Old Jan 9th 2006, 2:13 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm - is that your avitar speaking?

While I'm on the Farrell subject....can I throw in one of these too, please...!
Thank you -happy now! And who says mid life crisis is a bad thing?!?!
Me and my 2 fantasy men will be very happy together in our padded cell! (wonder if my hubby will visit me and bring breadcrumbs and water!)
LOL, could have been
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Been feeling all sorts of unusual things recently and did a bit of research - every single web site I read rang true - almost exactly symptom by symptom! It's official - text-book Mid Life Crisis! :scared: Yippeee! Nice to spring on my family less than a year in a new country! I always thought the term was just a way of saying "gettin old and not dealing with it - ho ho ha ha!' Pretty shocked to find out it is a genuine condition, hormone imbalance that could take up to 7 years to sort out...and although generally starts in 40's - can start as young as 35 (which I am)! Really interesting to read up about it. Don't feel quite as much as a lost freak now I have a definitition.
How odd! Wonder what will happen next!
I guess most people on here would not admit to having it - but if any other women got it shortly after moving here, I'd love to hear about it...here or in a PM. Don't really have any mates here and would love to find out I'm not the only one with it! (Interesting to hear from Men too)

I reckon you should have a menopause party. Celebrate the new stage of your life where you can do it like they show in the adverts.

Dont know if you have seen the 'stress incontinence adverts', where this trendy smart, attractive woman is on rollerblades, another one is ice skating.

You shall now have to do all those things, rollerblade, ice state and everything.

Make a point of coughing and saying 'Ooops, just wet my knicks' and see what kind of reaction you get.

You can now officially cry over no reason at all, if a handsome young man arouses you in the street you can officially blame it 'those damn hot flushes'.

Go into your local chemist and demand KY jelly and say to him in a haughty voice 'I do get dry you know but still have an active sex life'.

You can be as rampant as you like and tell everyone that 'its my hormones'.

A night on the pish doesnt have to mean pishing your pants really, you can go out with the girls and get legless and not worry about who you impress.

Joking aside, Im 38 and waiting for it to happen to me. Up until a while ago I was dreading it.

I now see it as another stage in my life and a beginning of a whole new outlook.

You go girl, treat yourself to something nice, be kind to yourself and remember, you only need to please yourself because you have reached the time of your life where you know where you're at and who you are.

And you cant beat it.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 1:04 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Hooray - positivity! I am now wearing one roller skate, one ice skate, dancing naked in the kitchen (but for foot apparel), burning condoms and singing loudly "Life ain't worth a damn till you can shout out ....I IS WHAT I IS!"
Yipee! Thank you for making me feel better!