Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:21 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

Been feeling all sorts of unusual things recently and did a bit of research - every single web site I read rang true - almost exactly symptom by symptom! It's official - text-book Mid Life Crisis! :scared: Yippeee! Nice to spring on my family less than a year in a new country! I always thought the term was just a way of saying "gettin old and not dealing with it - ho ho ha ha!' Pretty shocked to find out it is a genuine condition, hormone imbalance that could take up to 7 years to sort out...and although generally starts in 40's - can start as young as 35 (which I am)! Really interesting to read up about it. Don't feel quite as much as a lost freak now I have a definitition.
How odd! Wonder what will happen next!
I guess most people on here would not admit to having it - but if any other women got it shortly after moving here, I'd love to hear about it...here or in a PM. Don't really have any mates here and would love to find out I'm not the only one with it! (Interesting to hear from Men too)
Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:45 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: It's Official - Girlie Mid Life Crisis Is Here! Yippee!

You mean you've only just found out? I've been using it as an excuse to be a pain in the arse for years!!
Old Jan 7th 2006, 5:29 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I had mine @ the age of 20 because I didnt think Id live past 40
Old Jan 7th 2006, 5:35 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I had mine @ the age of 20 because I didnt think Id live past 40

So whats your excuse nowadays then?
Old Jan 7th 2006, 6:15 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
So whats your excuse nowadays then?
Its no longer a crisis, just an acceptance
Old Jan 7th 2006, 6:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Been feeling all sorts of unusual things recently and did a bit of research - every single web site I read rang true - almost exactly symptom by symptom! It's official - text-book Mid Life Crisis! :scared: Yippeee! Nice to spring on my family less than a year in a new country! I always thought the term was just a way of saying "gettin old and not dealing with it - ho ho ha ha!' Pretty shocked to find out it is a genuine condition, hormone imbalance that could take up to 7 years to sort out...and although generally starts in 40's - can start as young as 35 (which I am)! Really interesting to read up about it. Don't feel quite as much as a lost freak now I have a definitition.
I guess most people on here would not admit to having it - but if any other women got it shortly after moving here, I'd love to hear about it...here or in a PM. Don't really have any mates here and would love to find out I'm not the only one with it! (Interesting to hear from Men too)
Apart from anything else, it makes for a great excuse when you are winding Les up Can't say I have felt it but assume that deciding to change our lives and move to the other side of the world could be a joint mid life crisis
Old Jan 7th 2006, 6:54 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you women turn into raving nymphomaniacs about this time then?
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:00 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Don't you women turn into raving nymphomaniacs about this time then?

My hubby is praying so..........and that is usually so yes...(but usually not with your husband! :scared: )
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:01 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

My hubby is praying so..........and that is usually so yes...(but usually not with your husband! :scared: )

That was a joke by the way...no need for you ladies to lock up your husbands..............lol
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:03 am

That was a joke by the way...no need for you ladies to lock up your husbands..............lol
Nicely added at the end there
So, have you started to experience 'those' symptoms yet?

Yip, I'm practising for perviest poster 2006!!
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:06 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Nicely added at the end there
So, have you started to experience 'those' symptoms yet?

Yip, I'm practising for perviest poster 2006!!

NO COMMENT! (unless of course your real name is Colin Farrell...then we can talk shop!) lol
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:09 am

NO COMMENT! (unless of course your real name is Colin Farrell...then we can talk shop!) lol
ColinFarrellTheCampfireSlayer....that's me!
Someone call?
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:50 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

What the bloke that hassles a 70 year old woman for sex?
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:57 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rossifumi
What the bloke that hassles a 70 year old woman for sex?

He's obviously looking for worldy experience in all realms?!?! I wouldn't knock it.....that would indicate I might get the chance one day too! lol
Old Jan 7th 2006, 8:00 am

He's obviously looking for worldy experience in all realms?!?! I wouldn't knock it.....that would indicate I might get the chance one day too! lol
LMAO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.