It's a bit quiet on here

Wikiposts

It's a bit quiet on here

Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's a bit quiet on here

Originally Posted by diddy
Maybe it's a good time to start smoking again.

Not ever stopped....could you imagine me if I did?? :scared: :scared:

One day....one day!!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Canberra is GORGEOUS!! I lived up there quite a few years ago when I was seconded for a 3 month contract!

It has so many gorgeous places and I just love Floriade in September. Plan on bringing Hubby up this year for it.

How long have you been there?
Since September 2004 - loving it - I adore the drive every morning - the views are fab and we live just on the edge of civilsation and below Mount Rogers.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sasbear
Since September 2004 - loving it - I adore the drive every morning - the views are fab and we live just on the edge of civilsation and below Mount Rogers.

I lived on Melrose and worked in Tugg...

But made friends up there and got out and about loads. There are some lovely rivers around Canberra and a few nice waterfalls and picnic areas.

Have you met Leigh? He posts on here as ScutterUK? Well he did until he got his new job and I havent seen hide nor hair of him for weeks now ~pouty smilie~
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:56 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Not ever stopped....could you imagine me if I did?? :scared: :scared:

One day....one day!!
I must have missed something. I thought you'd given up.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by diddy
I must have missed something. I thought you'd given up.

Hmm yeah, for 5 days!!

Oh and then again for 1/2 a day!!

So, I guess I could say I did give up....

and just emit the 'but I took it up again' bit....

Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

I lived on Melrose and worked in Tugg...

But made friends up there and got out and about loads. There are some lovely rivers around Canberra and a few nice waterfalls and picnic areas.

Have you met Leigh? He posts on here as ScutterUK? Well he did until he got his new job and I havent seen hide nor hair of him for weeks now ~pouty smilie~
I chatted to him online but not met - I did msn him to invite him for a St Patrick's eve drink - but no response

We live in the north of Canberra - and we have family that live just over the border in NSW Sutton. They have a farm and we love going up there - it is incredible to see just how vast everything seems compared to the small village I spent the last 7 years in b4 I came here.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hmm yeah, for 5 days!!

Oh and then again for 1/2 a day!!

So, I guess I could say I did give up....

and just emit the 'but I took it up again' bit....

Give up the fags - they bad for you tut tut tut - I gave up 8 years ago and feel the beneift now - but sadly gained a lot of weight through stopping - but weight is better I suppose than gasping for oxygen when your lungs are knackered - Have I put you off yet?????
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:04 pm
Account Closed

I chatted to him online but not met - I did msn him to invite him for a St Patrick's eve drink - but no response

We live in the north of Canberra - and we have family that live just over the border in NSW Sutton. They have a farm and we love going up there - it is incredible to see just how vast everything seems compared to the small village I spent the last 7 years in b4 I came here.

He probably just hasnt seen it!! I am sure he would get back to you if he had.

Have you spent much time tripping around? I am an Aussie and bought my Hubby back to Oz about 18 months ago. We go camping every chance we get and are heading up to Qld in May. We just got back from a long weekend in Sth Aus. He is LOVING it over here....
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:04 pm
Account Closed

Give up the fags - they bad for you tut tut tut - I gave up 8 years ago and feel the beneift now - but sadly gained a lot of weight through stopping - but weight is better I suppose than gasping for oxygen when your lungs are knackered - Have I put you off yet?????

Nope, in fact think I might go out and have one right now!!