Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 27th 2010, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

I hate my feet being tickled.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

That Coffee Club bloke on Australias funniest videos really makes me cringe.
Totally agree about Russell Brand - totally revolting!
People who walk around at work singing at the top of their voices.
People who lick their fingers while eating/after eating.
Chav fashion.
People on power trips with massively inflated egos who manage to antagonise all of their colleagues and won't listen to anyone elses ideas.
Cashiers putting the change in my hand with the notes flat and the change on top so it slides off and rolls under the counters This sems to be a global problem - put the coins in my hand first then give me the notes for gods sake!!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:02 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Every one who has contributed to this Totally POINT LESS thread you can all get Farked ,,,,,,,,MM
I dunno.. whats worse, reading a pointless thread about irrational hatreds so you can share the love.. or reading a pointless thread just so you can tell everyone to get farked?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:20 pm
Unspoilt by progress.....

The Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud of

People who use their front fog lights on thier cars at night when it is not foggy. What is that about?? Wankers. Illegal as well.

People who put sports tyres on their 4x4. What is that about? Wankers.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate noone.

It just figs with my sense of pronunciation. (The spelling I can handle.)
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

i hate fat,wet lips,i cant even watch Mr Bean,makes my skin crawl
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

I'd agree with that one Donna!

I have an irrational hatred of ..monkeys! Can't stand them, don't find them funny or cute and food wise ..Quiche - don't know why just can't eat it!

Weird....
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

moonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the rough

Cartwheels!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:43 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonpig
Cartwheels!
Thank you! Finally someone with a real irrational fear!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Thank you! Finally someone with a real irrational fear!
Monkeys and quiche seem fairly irrational to me.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

I have an irrational hatred of a woman at the top of my street who is constantly doing Tai-chi in pink pyjamas on the pavement outside her huge house and garden (seriously, i'm not kidding). She is about 50 and takes up the whole pavement with her stupid slow motion moves. Grrrrr.
She is always there when I walk up to get my paper in the morning ( i reckon my neighbour is in cahoots with her and lets her know i'm on my way - "you are clear to commence operation tai chi"). Yesterday she had wooly black gloves on, but still pink pyjamas. I dont know why but she makes me so angrrrrryyy i really want to barge into her on my way past and knock her over.
Is that irrational enough to count?
Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
i hate fat,wet lips,i cant even watch Mr Bean,makes my skin crawl
I would have to agree with you there.I can't think of his name but there was a Welsh boxer with fat wet lips and I could not watch him being interviewed!sue.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

Kylie Minogue and John Farnham for me
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:06 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

G strings that show over tight jeans - so skanky, so vile and I hate it. Especially when the jeans are so tight the muffin tops are pouring over them. Girl in Target wearing skin tight candida inducing jeans with Ugg boots and her dirty grey G string riding high over the top with a diamond stud dangling from a thread over her jeans. She was waiting to be served and I was behind her and there was nothing else to do but look.

Throw your dirty grey G strings away you skanky bag - do you wash them or do you prefer the smell of 'bum'?

Vile.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:08 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Phil Collins, Celine Dion, Jamie Oliver, Anyone That Was In Toploader, Bindi Irwin, Austen Tayshus.

I can't think of any irrational ones though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.