Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Originally Posted by oxford_lad
I hate white kids who pretend to be black....

and young coloured kid with a chip on ther shoulder about the past they know nothing about!!!
By the same token, black kids who pretend to be white REALLY cop it - but only from black kids.

Even worse: black kids who have to be black kids when they needn't - if that makes sense. Not racist - you don't have to be a rapper when you is black.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

wilf70 will become famous soon enoughwilf70 will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Irrational Hatreds

I'm really concerned about this thread as I found myself in agreement with most of it---am I irrational?;I'm just off to lay on the couch so you can do psychoananlysis via the internet.
PS agree with Seayork2002 more or less completely
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:18 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Hangers.

No matter how you store them they always end up in a spaghetti pile and you can't get just one out coz ten are somehow intertwined with the one you want...then when half an hour later you finally extract one it doesn't hold your top on anyway and pings off the rail in the wardrobe and takes an eye out.

Daily basis this happens to me. Fact.

Bastards.

Oh, and people whistling. Makes me want to punch them hard and tell them to ***** off and stop being so *****ing cheerful.

Bastards.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

None of the above hatreds are irrational imo. All totally rational, well with the possible exception of Folic who appears to need a valium I'd like to add Tracey Grimshaw to the mix and that is most definitely a rational hatred. She is one of the most vicious, bitchy, pointless waste of space humans(??) on the planet and what's with a face lift that makes someone look like that?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Another thing for my list THANKS

People who have plastic surgery, especially those that go on TV carrying on about or denying it.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
None of the above hatreds are irrational imo. All totally rational, well with the possible exception of Folic who appears to need a valium I'd like to add Tracey Grimshaw to the mix and that is most definitely a rational hatred. She is one of the most vicious, bitchy, pointless waste of space humans(??) on the planet and what's with a face lift that makes someone look like that?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:06 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE!!!!!

Listen up. Too many of you are listing rational hatreds.

I want the irrational ones
Well, since you ask - I've an abiding loathing of anyone whose name is an anagram of Drab Holds Euros.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:09 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Somalians,israilis and mushrooms.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

don't get me started on gherkins!!!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Somalians,israilis and mushrooms.
The mushroom one really is irrational though my nephew is the same, hates even sitting at the same table as people eating mushrooms
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:13 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

beetroot
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:19 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The mushroom one really is irrational though my nephew is the same, hates even sitting at the same table as people eating mushrooms
People who don't like mushrooms are just weird - and are seriously missing out on some amazing food

So - that makes Berbs weird ;~)
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:40 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
People who don't like mushrooms are just weird - and are seriously missing out on some amazing food

So - that makes Berbs weird ;~)
Tell us something we don't know

I agree though, you can do soooo much with mushrooms, I love them in every shape and form.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:51 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Tell us something we don't know

I agree though, you can do soooo much with mushrooms, I love them in every shape and form.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 12:59 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Every one who has contributed to this Totally POINT LESS thread you can all get Farked ,,,,,,,,MM
Old Jul 27th 2010, 1:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought of another one, but again it's rational so doesn't count.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.