Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Irish posts from the "where in the world" thread....

Wikiposts

The Irish posts from the "where in the world" thread....

Old May 29th 2010, 2:25 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could live anywhere in world where would it be?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I agree with you that it would be exceptionally difficult for known terrorists, and many of the guys in Ulster were 'known', to operate with the amount of surveillance available now. I'm sure it wouldn't prevent all terrorist acts, random acts are and always will be, impossible to stop, but it would make things very, very, difficult to run an organised campaign.
Sling yer hook Enoch. You have buggered up my thread with you Thatcherite shite.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Delusional.
Fact.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Far from it my friend, I was an infantry soldier for 2 years and spent a year on counter-insurgency combat operations in Namibia/Angola. I did 4 rotations with Fireforce (heliborne, fast response COIN). I've fought and killed terrorists, so I do know something about this and am far from an 'armchair observer'. We've discussed this on here before so please get your facts right.

I stand by what I wrote in the post you replied to.
You took yer time
Old May 29th 2010, 8:34 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Fact.
Bollocks.

Is this the new "one word story"?
Old May 29th 2010, 8:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Bollocks.

Is this the new "one word story"?
Im afraid it's true mate
Old May 29th 2010, 8:43 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
This thread has gone well eh? I like living just where I am, the Coast up here is fabulous! Failing that I'd live in the South of France but only if I didn't have to work!
I wouldn't want to live in Manchester, sounds really racist.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:45 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has gone well eh? I like living just where I am, the Coast up here is fabulous! Failing that I'd live in the South of France but only if I didn't have to work!
Yeah, I'd agree with that. South of France is beautiful, but if you throw having to work into the mix the country becomes a big turn off for me
Old May 29th 2010, 8:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
It's a shithole,took a big of Irish restructuring(sic)to give them a proper city centre
Old May 29th 2010, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a shithole,took a big of Irish restructuring(sic)to give them a proper city centre
Tasteful.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Im afraid it's true mate
Sorry, but no, it isn't.

I could well see certain members of the RUC being in league with UDA/UFF, but the idea that the British government officially sanctioned the aiding and abetting Protestant paramilitaries is just propaganda nonsense.

Seriously, what would they hope to gain from it? If they wanted to 'take out' Catholic terrorists they had 20,000 troops on the ground who were more than capable of doing that job... they didn't need the help of some Black and Decker wielding psychopaths
Old May 29th 2010, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

Give it up mate... pitiful attempts to wind me up just make you look like a pathetic little wanker.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:55 pm
Banned

Give it up mate... pitiful attempts to wind me up just make you look like a pathetic little wanker.
Oi toilet mouth. Read site rule 2.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Tasteful.
You were funnier before you fell in love
Old May 29th 2010, 9:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I don't use offensive language though.
I'm turning a blind eye to the pair of you, you might ruin my good mood otherwise

Last edited by Pollyana; May 29th 2010 at 9:15 pm.
Old May 29th 2010, 9:14 pm
Banned

Don't worry. My thread has already been ruined.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.