Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

iPhone 4S vs Samsung S3 ????

iPhone 4S vs Samsung S3 ????

Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: iPhone 4S vs Samsung S3 ????

Originally Posted by GarryP
Right, because nobody was there before them...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tmen%C3%BC.jpg
FLOL!! You proved my point. The LG Prada was a pile of absolute WANK!!!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beoz
.... And Samsung make the i-phone screen
You don't have a dog and bark yourself. Samsung make some iPhone screens, along with LG and Sharp.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by earlybird
If you select an artist then choose 'start radio' it will create a playlist of similar artists. I guess it's a bit like the Genius option in iTunes but the difference is it has artists and albums that you might not already own. (hope that makes sense)
Yes, it does sound a little similar to the Genius feature that analyses your whole music library and recommends new artists and albums you might like, though I imagine with spotify you can then play the whole track/s rather than just a sample?

I can understand people faltering with music cataloging when first using iTunes but I persisted and love it now that I understand it...so great for downloading podcasts, apps, books etc and choosing what I want on each device.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:03 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fish.01
Yes, it does sound a little similar to the Genius feature that analyses your whole music library and recommends new artists and albums you might like, though I imagine with spotify you can then play the whole track/s rather than just a sample?

I can understand people faltering with music cataloging when first using iTunes but I persisted and love it now that I understand it...so great for downloading podcasts, apps, books etc and choosing what I want on each device.
I don't have an issue with iTunes either. I use it to store all my 13000 songs. I can share it on my iPhone or iPad and use the remote app to control it from anywhere in the house. I like using shuffle mode mostly. Love having it play a piece by Bach, then some Zeppelin and then maybe a bit of Monty Python (I have quite eclectic tastes). Occasionally something you wouldn't normally admit to owning might turn up.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xzibit
You don't have a dog and bark yourself. Samsung make some iPhone screens, along with LG and Sharp.
That's a new expression ..... can't think where I'd ever use it again.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01

It's taken me years to untangle the mess that Itunes made out of my errm collection and I had to use Media Monkey to straighten it up plus add the covers that Itunes couldnt find. It's still slightly tangled and it takes so much effort to fill the annoying missing or duplicate song off a particular album from the 130gigs or so of music that I own.

I'm just sorry I didn't persist with Media Monkey and try to use it to manage my Ipod... apparently there are people out there that have managed to do this.

MM craps all over Itunes as media software and library. Luckily you can run it parallel to Itunes and use it to straighten up Itunes foibiles. If I had to unravel the mess solely with Itunes that Itunes left me I'd never have gotten it done. MM is a far far better scraper for covers and missing tracks than Itunes as it scrapes various sources that you point it at..

I reckon I've spent at least 80 working hours possibly more trying to fix up my Library.

Didn't have a problem with my Cowon, when I only used MM... however my particular Cowon (D2) would only hold 64 gigs.... which is a pity because it's definitely a superior player to Ipod. Mostly notably in it's SNR (Signal noise ratio) and format capacity... Plays Flac, OGG and every other format.

The only real use that Ipod and Itunes gave me was the ability to have all of my music in a mobile setting. The rest of it was actually a backwards move in technology... Cowon really do have better players. They have a 160 gig plus player now... Stuffed if I'm buying yet another device though.

If you really care deeply about how you music sounds on the run and want it stored in one place in the best formats available. then it's the Cowon X7 your after. A view that "The Gadget show" shares.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Jun 26th 2012 at 5:35 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
It's taken me years to untangle the mess that Itunes made out of my errm collection and I had to use Media Monkey to straighten it up plus add the covers that Itunes couldnt find. It's still slightly tangled and it takes so much effort to fill the annoying missing or duplicate song off a particular album from the 130gigs or so of music that I own.

I'm just sorry I didn't persist with Media Monkey and try to use it to manage my Ipod... apparently there are people out there that have managed to do this.

MM craps all over Itunes as media software and library. Luckily you can run it parallel to Itunes and use it to straighten up Itunes foibiles. If I had to unravel the mess solely with Itunes that Itunes left me I'd never have gotten it done. MM is a far far better scraper for covers and missing tracks than Itunes as it scrapes various sources that you point it at..

I reckon I've spent at least 80 working hours possibly more trying to fix up my Library.

Didn't have a problem with my Cowon, when I only used MM... however my particular Cowon (D2) would only hold 64 gigs.... which is a pity because it's definitely a superior player to Ipod. Mostly notably in it's SNR (Signal noise ratio) and format capacity... Plays Flac, OGG and every other format.

The only real use that Ipod and Itunes gave me was the ability to have all of my music in a mobile setting. The rest of it was actually a backwards move in technology... Cowon really do have better players. They have a 160 gig plus player now... Stuffed if I'm buying yet another device though.

If you really care deeply about how you music sounds on the run and want it stored in one place in the best formats available. then it's the Cowon X7 your after. A view that "The Gadget show" shares.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsvkJxlVJ9c
I remember years ago loading i-tunes, had it for a few days, it took hold of my machine, and made a mess of everything. I've always used Monkey Media since. Not problems - it just works.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 7:53 am
Just Joined

spencerharry80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Samsung galaxy S3 has a bigger screen and almost double Ram than iPhone 4S, but if the quality is concerned then nothing can beat iPhone.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i-phones are for girls ..... S3's are for boys ....
Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:27 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

And Notes are for men

S
Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
And Notes are for men

S
Like it
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:03 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. The iphone is a fashion accessory.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:04 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

And Notes are for men

S
And the Note 2 is for real men

The best cellphone ever made
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

And Notes are for men

S
My hands just aren't big enough for it. Does it come with a shoulder strap?
Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4S vs Samsung S3 ????-cellphone.png  
Old Jan 9th 2013, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
My hands just aren't big enough for it. Does it come with a shoulder strap?
As they said, the Note is for men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.