Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Introducing you to our twin girls

Introducing you to our twin girls

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about
Smile Introducing you to our twin girls

Hi everyone

Not been on here much lately and probably won't be in the future as will have our hands full.

Amellie May & Grace Summer arrived safe and well on Friday night, weighing in at 5lb 9oz and 5lb 15oz respectively.

A great weekend, the girls arriving, Liverpool sinking Chelski and its my birthday today. Absolutely stoked.

Ian.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:11 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introducing you to our twin girls

Fantastic news, congratulations!

Em x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:13 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Ian and many congratulations! That's a pretty great run of luck there.
Have you done the lottery this week too?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Happy Birthday Ian and many congratulations! That's a pretty great run of luck there.
Have you done the lottery this week too?
Got my lottery ticket, but would be pushing my luck don't you think!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:19 am
Account Closed

ooh! we need photos too ! haha!

Em x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian_s
Hi everyone

Not been on here much lately and probably won't be in the future as will have our hands full.

Amellie May & Grace Summer arrived safe and well on Friday night, weighing in at 5lb 9oz and 5lb 15oz respectively.

A great weekend, the girls arriving, Liverpool sinking Chelski and its my birthday today. Absolutely stoked.

Ian.
Congratulations Ian and Mrs Ian. Good sized babies for twins, which is nice and absolutely lovely names.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:21 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, they certainly arrived to a scorcher!

And happy birthday too, it's mine tomorrow so I'll have a bottle of wine or two down at the bay for you to celebrate. Don't imagine you'll be getting out much for the next....how many years?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to you all. No better birthday gift for you.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:24 am

Got my lottery ticket, but would be pushing my luck don't you think!
I would have thought that about Liverpool and Chelsea too... but you never know.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

As requested
Attached Thumbnails Introducing you to our twin girls-101_0268.jpg   Introducing you to our twin girls-101_0282.jpg   Introducing you to our twin girls-101_0285.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:39 am

As requested
Oh how gorgeous!

Man, are you in for a hard time!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girls. Are they identical?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Ahhhhh, how lovely are they!

Not bad weights for twins either, my own daughter was only 5lb 9oz and she wasn't a twin, I just threw up lots Poor thing was better out than in and immediately wanted feeding.

Congratulations.

M
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

As requested
They are gorgeous. congratulations to you both..
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:25 am
Account Closed

awwwww! lovely! you must be completely over the moon!

Em x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.