Wikiposts

Insanity has hit...

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Insanity has hit...

HOT NEWS!

I rang the agent to see how the last offer was received and he tells me that they are now interested as long as the agent will reduce his commission by $4000K!
Agent asks me if we can go up any more and I moan on about cost of living and how we're really scraping the barrel and I really don't think I can get any more together....
So he says 'fine, I'll get back to you in an hour'....

Ergo, the vendor is willing to start dealing, which is hopeful. Obviously the last offer rung a few bells. Agent is obviously trying to get more out of me, but I'm not playing ball with that. No way.

Will update you later!

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 5:27 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very promising, it looks a lovely place ... makes me laugh though how they have to "play the game"

Get that champers on ice mate
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 5:47 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Insanity has hit...

Go hard, iPom! Go for gold!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Go hard, iPom! Go for gold!

I have 'gone hard' on your instruction, Vash...

The agent tells us that the offer has pretty much been accepted, providing the agent boss can be soft on the commission!

Folks, we have ourselves a house!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:05 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I have 'gone hard' on your instruction, Vash...

The agent tells us that the offer has pretty much been accepted, providing the agent boss can be soft on the commission!

Folks, we have ourselves a house!

haha thats awesome news, girl!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Let us know when the housewarming is, and we will make the trip up
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:06 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
haha thats awesome news, girl!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Let us know when the housewarming is, and we will make the trip up

Absolutely!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

wow ipom the house really does look amazing best of luck im sure you ll get it
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news!! It really does look a wonderful house - just my sort of thing! I love the bold colours and it looks like the owners are full of character with lots of life experience... do you know if you'll get a quick settlement date?

R
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read on the other thread.

Many many congrats hon. Hope it all goes through quick and easily and no major problems are thrown up.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Crow
Fantastic news!! It really does look a wonderful house - just my sort of thing! I love the bold colours and it looks like the owners are full of character with lots of life experience... do you know if you'll get a quick settlement date?

R

I have no idea about settlement date actually. I will ask. For sure, they want to be out of there.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just read on the other thread.

Many many congrats hon. Hope it all goes through quick and easily and no major problems are thrown up.
Thanks. No doubt the survey will find the usual 'old house' stuff... but I know it's termite free so we're good there.

I have no idea what we're going to do with it... we'd better start collecting furniture!!! And no more trips to IKEA... I don't think it's going to work in there somehow.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. No doubt the survey will find the usual 'old house' stuff... but I know it's termite free so we're good there.

I have no idea what we're going to do with it... we'd better start collecting furniture!!! And no more trips to IKEA... I don't think it's going to work in there somehow.
even more of a bonus. I hate Ikea Once you have all their stuff out, and see how huge all the rooms are you might want to keep it minimalist for a while
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
even more of a bonus. I hate Ikea Once you have all their stuff out, and see how huge all the rooms are you might want to keep it minimalist for a while

I think, perhaps, you're right and I shall enjoy the space! Like our last house, we'll live in it for 6 months before we get the feel for what it needs. I guess there's no issues with book space though.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

There's no guest room as it's 4 beds, but we're going to fix that. One of the massive lounges is going to be our main bedroom, then the bathroom will lead off it. We're thinking of putting a fab kitchen on the back then gutting the original kitchen that's there, so giving us another room. Either way, there's room in the first lounge for guests as it's massive! Sofa bed time!

IT's going to take us forever to get it looking as good as they've got it, but hey, we don't need to do anything as yet... completely liveable... It's going to be a labour of love. We are nuts.
Wow. It looks magnificent inside. Gosh imagine the packing the current owners are going to have to do!

It will be great for you to have something you can really get your teeth suck into.

exciting stuff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.