Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Shite

Wikiposts

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Shite

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Shite

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Agree with that totally, but they'd have been up against it wouldn't they. My main disappointment was the story, should have stuck with my childhood memories of the other ones.
Well , have to admit, i have forgot the other ones its been that long. Came back to me in bits through the film. Told my 13yr old Indi was a hart throb in the 90's like orlando bloom to day, The look on her face was price less
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milly123
Well , have to admit, i have forgot the other ones its been that long. Came back to me in bits through the film. Told my 13yr old Indi was a hart throb in the 90's like orlando bloom to day, The look on her face was price less
I really fancied him as Han Solo.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and the shark in jaws 3 was shite too,big bloody tadpole with a personality problem
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

What about Blade 3? :curse:
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
What about Blade 3? :curse:
Not as sharp as blade 2
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Not as sharp as blade 2
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Just been to see it, crap, crap & more crap! No story, felt like i was sitting thru a computer game
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:30 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mo33
Just been to see it, crap, crap & more crap! No story, felt like i was sitting thru a computer game
Presactly - glad I'm not the only one. the bit i found funny was the snake 'call it a rope' lol other than that 40 bucks i could've spent on colonic irrigation
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you there.

Last edited by Sue; May 22nd 2008 at 2:48 pm. Reason: Quoted post removed
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:27 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
What's wrong with older men?

Sorted, self assured, confident, sexy, know how to treat a woman....

Yours

anon
I took my kids to see it last night. They loved it, as did I. Very 'Indie' ... fun and a bit of a laugh, with excellent villain played by Cate Blanchet.
The CGI bits were hardly noticeable though the edges of the screen when they were in water being pushed up a tower looked a bit dodgy.
Otherwise it was true to the others and lots of fun. Nice attention to detail as it was set in 1957 ... nice cars, clothes, hair etc.
Plot line was interesting and I'm going to see it again with my lovely date, who happens to be just a bit younger than HF but my middle daughter thinks he looks like him too.

Peachy.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

. . . I'm going to see it again with my lovely date, who happens to be just a bit younger than HF but my middle daughter thinks he looks like him too.

Peachy.
Ding dong!

Old May 22nd 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I can't work out if the best bit is the hanky he always has in his pocket, or the fact that he opens doors for me...
Too difficult to know really...

Maybe I'm old fashion, but for me opening door is really big, when in restaurant my OH always waits until I get seated down before he seats down, gets up if I had to go the bathroom, what else he does for me, doesnt put half of his body on the table.
Doesnt talk with his mouth full of food, he always leaves good tip, so the waiter would always remembers us the next time we go there.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:47 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
what a bally hero!!
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:48 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
Well, hello!

Old May 22nd 2008, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
what a bally hero!!
I say!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.