Wikiposts

Important News

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:07 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Important News

thanks girls.....my instructor is quite confident in me....but i dont do well under stress, so im not holding my breath.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
thanks girls.....my instructor is quite confident in me....but i dont do well under stress, so im not holding my breath.

Postive mental attitude Sue. And wear a short skirt
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
And wear a short skirt

omg......he'd fail me on the spot !!!!
My legs are still too podgy to uncover.....but im getting there!! funny really cos i was looking at some pics from my teenage/early 20's and i thought, bloody hell they werent a bad pair of pins!! sitn it funny how you can be so insecure about your looks, i really thought i was so ugly, but i actually i wasnt that bad!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

isn't it funny how you can be so insecure about your looks, i really thought i was so ugly, but i actually i wasnt that bad!!!
And you're lovely now too my sweet
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Bix

you say the sweetest things bix xxxxx
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:15 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix

I think so to, I think we're both lovely, (tiredwithtwins that is , not Bix) , alright he's lovely to
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I think so to, I think we're both lovely, (tiredwithtwins that is , not Bix) , alright he's lovely to
I'd move heaven and earth for you Maggie
Attached Thumbnails Important News-150rock.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

omg......he'd fail me on the spot !!!!
My legs are still too podgy to uncover.....but im getting there!! funny really cos i was looking at some pics from my teenage/early 20's and i thought, bloody hell they werent a bad pair of pins!! sitn it funny how you can be so insecure about your looks, i really thought i was so ugly, but i actually i wasnt that bad!!!

What about flashing some cleavage then Sue? Not that I don't think you'd pass on merit, of course, but it helps to have a back up plan

Know what you mean about the whole realising you weren't that bad when you were younger after all...I've just got to that stage of taking a whole load of clothes to the charity shop after finally admitting that I'm never going to get into them again. It's depressing. But also means buying a new wardrobe.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I'd move heaven and earth for you Maggie

Oi!!!! What about me???????
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:40 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, how did I miss this?! Must've been the too fast skimming of forums....
And getting a dog.....
See the happy birthday thread.....

Welcome back Bundy!!! Oh geez, now I'm going to be on here more too! lol :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Hey, how did I miss this?! Must've been the too fast skimming of forums....
And getting a dog.....
See the happy birthday thread.....

Welcome back Bundy!!! Oh geez, now I'm going to be on here more too! lol :scared:

Oooo, ooooo, did you get your dog?????

(should really check the thread, but I'm almost busy today)
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by bundy
Oi!!!! What about me???????
I heard you were back so got you a pressie
Attached Thumbnails Important News-142compcoff.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I heard you were back so got you a pressie

Just what I always wanted, thanks Bixie.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:22 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
ooo best of luck Sue dont worry I wont be in Middlewood, well not unless they come with the straight jackets
Is that place still there? A cousin of mine (I have a lot ) used to work there in the late 70's early 80's!

Sorry, should've said Bundy - will be nice to see you around again! And Sue very good luckfor Thurs, don't envy you doing your test in Sheffield :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:37 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Is that place still there? A cousin of mine (I have a lot ) used to work there in the late 70's early 80's!
NO I was only kidding, It thankfully closed down in 1998

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.