Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Immigration Insanity

Wikiposts

Immigration Insanity

Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:14 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Insanity

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am going to get myself a T shirt with George Lombards face on it.

Im dreading my medicals actually, so there will be a room for that as well. I was reading about some poor guy that found out in his medical he had HIV. Can you imagine that?????

No, that must be one of the worst things you can imagine. Especially if you have absolutely NO inkling whatsoever. Jeeez, that is so awful I can't think of a word to describe it.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
No, that must be one of the worst things you can imagine. Especially if you have absolutely NO inkling whatsoever. Jeeez, that is so awful I can't think of a word to describe it.

I know, the poor guy had no idea and that was his dream gone.

I dont know what i would be more pissed off at, being HIV or not going to Oz.

This guy said you can be HIV and healthy for years before it shows.

:scared:
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:54 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I haven't got to that bit yet have I?

C

and the rest my dear
sell houses
( we are greedy as we have two it was going to be our pension fund )
sell business
sell vehicles
organize pensions & investments ( Tessa`s etc )
get medical histories from docs ditto dentist
school history for daughter

and many many more that my brain is toooooooo busy to think of at the moment :scared:

o sort leaving party
( had one quote, f**k is was expensive )

organise rental property, school, jobs in oz

shall i shut up
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
and the rest my dear
sell houses
sell business
sell vehicles

and many many more that my brain is toooooooo busy to think of at the moment :scared:

o sort leaving party

shall i shut up

I'm not listening
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:15 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
and the rest my dear
sell houses
sell business
sell vehicles

o sort leaving party

shall i shut up

(fingers in ears) la la la la la la la I can't hear you la la la la la
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:04 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just had a galaxy bar that Abdel bought me. Thought I would tell you.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just had a galaxy bar that Abdel bought me. Thought I would tell you.

LOL x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
LOL x

And I have period pain but no period. Thought I would tell you that as well.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't you just hate that!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:11 am
Where I want to be

You have my total sympathy on that one! Did the chocolate help? I find it always does And if I don't get chocolate at that time of the month I am just not worth living with (probably not anyway, but who cares )

Just had chocolate cake, Tesco Healthy Living, hmmm probably won't get it again cos it was just a tad dry, but it was still chocolate cake so hey ho.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:13 am

Its this bloody mirena coil. You get the sore tits and period pain but nothing at the end.

I feel quite cheated.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:14 pm
Where I want to be

Its this bloody mirena coil. You get the sore tits and period pain but nothing at the end.

I feel quite cheated.
Interesting, I was offered this as an alternative to medication for my suddenly v heavy periods. You saying you still get the pain makes me glad I didn't take that option.

I understand what you mean about feeling cheated, at least when you have the period you know why you are in agony!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:16 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

(fingers in ears) la la la la la la la I can't hear you la la la la la

just read some intresting news on the new home owners thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353147
i didn`t realise at first that we could apply for this
but having read our visa carefuly it does say permanat resident
so it looks like we get free money for our first house in oz

good or what